Best CBD Oil in Texas
CBD is a potent cannabinoid that is found in the buds of marijuana plants. Recent research has shown it to possess numerous medicinal benefits. It may help relieve pain and anxiety, joint pain, chronic pain, and many other symptoms.
The benefits of CBD oil are astonishing. One of the greatest benefits is the lack of side effects. Couple it with the absence of chemical compounds that lead to drug dependencies.
In the fluctuating political climate of today, many people have questions about medical marijuana.
They want to know how to find these goodies that are helping thousands of patients across America and the world.
We will be discussing where to find hemp seed oils, full-spectrum CBD oils, and other CBD products.
The products containing the cannabinoids are sweeping the nation and revolutionizing the medical marijuana industry.
Is CBD Oil Legal in Texas
Cannabis legality in Texas comes down to two factors: what is the THC content and where the CBD is from.
Though marijuana is legal to possess for those with a prescription, the state has set an egregiously low cap on the number of cannabinoids that are legally allowed to be present in the flower.
THC is targeted with the statehouse determining that a whopping .5% THC content by weight is the safest possible bud a medical marijuana patient can consume.
When combined with the harsh penalties that illicit possession of marijuana carries in the Lonestar state, their legal system as it relates to the burgeoning marijuana industry is restrictive at best, and in some cases, downright draconian.
Can you imagine serving half a year’s time in state prison for possession of a small amount of concentrate?
Texans can because their laws allow for such harsh penalties, even in today’s weed-friendly climate.
But times are changing, even in Texas, and even if the progress is slow. Nowadays, patients of the medical marijuana program in Texas can purchase, possess, and consume CBD products.
This is possible only if the CBD is derived from hemp plants and not female, flowering marijuana plants.
While that may seem like a strange law, companies such as Blosum have been capitalizing on the growing industry in the southwest.
The cultivation of cannabis to provide the products for the Texas medical marijuana program is administered by three state-regulated farms—Suterra Wellness, Fluent, and Compassionate Cultivation.
These three companies release the test results to the public. Patients will know what they are buying, and their industrial hemp can provide potent pain relief and anxiety alleviation.
Free Shipping and up to 30% off U.S. Grown Hemp CBD Oil & the best prices in the market: Use Code: “BlosumToday”
In Texas, medical dispensaries peddling CBD products have sprung up in most of the major cities. Locations serving their medical communities are present in El Paso, Fort Worth, Brownsville, San Antonio, Austin, and many other cities.
Other locations have similar offerings in other parts of the state. A wide range that these stores cover is an indicator of how popular CBD products are becoming in the state.
So without any more discussion, we will get into the products available in the state of Texas.
The newest entry into the US wellness market is from Blosum, a California-based CBD brand.
Dedicated to improving the American lifestyle through safe and natural means, Blosum offers consumers a wide variety of CBD products extracted from one of the finest strains of hemp in the country.
Blosum makes buying CBD easy thanks to its online store.
Their line of products includes full-spectrum and broad-spectrum CBD.
Customers have a lot of choices when it comes to buying full-spectrum CBD.
Full-Spectrum CBD Oil in Texas
- CBD oil tinctures: Blosum’s oil tinctures give the classic CBD oil a new taste as they come in flavors of lavender, orange, and cinnamon. Users can take the CBD oil sublingually and enjoy the sweet flavors for the quickest absorption rate or they can add a few drops to their favorite food and beverages for an effortless dose of cannabidiol.
- Full-spectrum multivitamin gummies: This tasty candy now comes with the full health benefits of CBD and THC. Not only are you getting the most cannabinoids in your system with Blosum’s full-spectrum multivitamin gummies, but you are also getting an extra push from other nutrient-rich ingredients in the multivitamin gummies such as folic acid and biotin.
Their full-spectrum products allow users to enjoy the cannabis spectrum’s entourage effect.
The entourage effect is when the cannabinoids, including essential oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil (MCT Oil) made from the highest quality coconuts and are pure Phytocannabinoid rich hemp oil extract, work together to give you optimum results with their cannabidiol products.
All of Blosum’s full-spectrum products abide by the legal amounts of THC permissible. Less than 0.3% THC content.
Another thing that makes Blosum stand out is that they boast of their quality products with their rigorous testing procedures.
They have on-site chromatography and third-party lab testing to confirm the purity of their products and the absence of harmful pesticides, additives, and heavy metals.
Blosum continues to set the bar for quality by offering a wide range of products that’s perfect for every type of consumer.
Broad-Spectrum CBD Oil in Texas
- Organic vegan gummies: These vegan gummies let you slowly build your CBD tolerance whilst giving you a sugary treat. They are broad-spectrum and are completely free of any THC content. For those who only want CBD in their systems, this is the product for you.
- THC-free soft gels: Allow CBD into your system without any additional hassle by using Blosum’s CBD soft gels. All you have to do is pop one in your mouth to start enjoying the health benefits of cannabidiol.
- CBD topicals: Say goodbye to joint and muscle pain because you can target specific areas with the warming botanical salve made by Blosum. Apply a liberal amount onto your desired area and you will begin experiencing pain relief within minutes.
- Non-THC dog chews: Blosum hasn’t forgotten your animal companions because they have CBD dog chews that are all organic, vegan, and pet-friendly. These dog treats can reduce anxiety and relieve arthritis pain from your beloved pets. They come in the tasty flavor of beef liver, making it the perfect treat.
The health effects of CBD can aid users in managing symptoms of mental ailments. It can also help relieve pain relief from muscle spasms.
Customers can enjoy Blosum products as they ship all around the United States.
All products Blosum manufacture, market, or distribute conform to the 2018 Farm Bill. It federally legalized the cultivation of Registered United States Industrial Hemp under certain conditions that they fully comply with.
To learn more about Blosum, go to blosumcbd.com.
CBD derived from hemp plants is federally legal. Texas has recently made strides to open up their medical program to a wider variety of patients.
Consequently, This has created a rush for companies to begin providing the increased inventories necessary to meet the growing medical community’s needs.
In stores all across the Lonestar state, cutting edge products such as MCT oils are hitting the shelves and flying off of them just as fast.
Is CBD Legal? Hemp-derived CBD products (with less than 0.3 percent THC) are legal on the federal level but are still illegal under some state laws. Check your state’s laws and those of anywhere you travel. Keep in mind that nonprescription CBD products are not FDA-approved.
Published November 26, 2019; Updated February 20, 2020.