Unique gifts for women in their 20s
Young women in their 20s are tough to buy for. They’re either out living life and don’t want anything, or they’re home with family and friends on Christmas morning waiting to open presents. We’ve got you covered!
These Christmas gifts are perfect for the woman that likes everything from clothes, makeup, jewelry, skincare products – even wine! These gift ideas will make any woman happy during the holiday season, from fitness gear to beauty tools.
Top 13 Unique Gifts for Women in Their 20s
Have no fear if you are looking to buy the perfect gift for your girlfriend, sister, or friend this holiday season! There are plenty of trendy gifts out there that are perfect for a woman in her 20s.
5 Trendy Gifts for the fashion fanatic women in their 20s
Whether she is into makeup, jewelry, clothes, home decor, or fitness – there is something on this list that will fit perfectly with what she likes and needs. Check it out below!
Why we love this: These gloves are made from the best hair sheep leather, which means they have the softness and warmth of sheepskin. The cuff is elasticized, so you can easily slide them on while keeping your fingers free to do other things.
- They’re touchscreen compatible, so you won’t need to remove them when using your phone, iPod, or tablet.
- These women’s gloves come in three colors: black, brown (not pictured), or camel (pictured).
- The Elma Women’s Touchscreen Texting Hairsheep Leather Gloves are perfect, lined with 100% pure cashmere.
Cons: If you order the wrong size, these gloves might not provide enough warmth during the cold months. Make sure to get the right ones for you!
What to love: This fashionable handbag is perfect for any occasion. It is small enough to fit in your purse but also has the option of being worn on your shoulder or across your body.
- While this beauty is made of saffiano leather, his bag also has an adjustable strap that can be removed.
- You can even tuck it into the bag when not in use. Available in four different colors– black, brown, white, and pink– it’s easy to find one that matches your style.
- Plus, the logo was fashionably placed on the flap and an exterior slip pocket.
Cons: If you want more space for your stash, this bag is just enough to carry the basics and nothing too much.
Why We Like It: The UGG Women’s Classic Clear Mini Ankle Boot is a stylish twist to the classic UGG boots, and they’re a comfortable alternative to the classic tall boots.
- As one of the best gifts for women in their 20s, they are perfect for wearing in inclement weather. These boots are fully waterproof and will keep you warm and dry!
- These high-quality boots have a clear synthetic outsole that won’t scuff your shoes or floors.
- The insole is UGG pure wool, making it easy to walk in them all day long without any discomfort.
Cons: The black variant of this isn’t as trendy as the other available colors.
Why we love it: While this handbag is fashionable, it’s also sturdy and can withstand any weather.
- This tote bag has been designed with the latest trends in mind, as well as practicality. It’s available in four different colors: black, brown, cream, and pink.
- While it’s functional enough for your daily use, it can also fit an iPad, 13.5 inches notebook, and an A4-size magazine.
- As one of the top gift ideas for women in their 20s, this handbag is eco-friendly.
- Also, all buyers are entitled to a service warranty.
Cons: The inner pockets aren’t big enough without zippers.
Why we love it: This classic piece is a thoughtful gift for anyone. A thin, silver metal band holds the bracelet together with an infinity symbol on one of its ends. These bracelets can be worn alone or stacked with other bracelets for a more dramatic look.
- When you open it up, two circular crystals that are perfectly spaced match up when the bracelet is closed again.
- They come in rose gold tones as well as different sizes.
- As one of the best Christmas gifts for women in their 20s, the bracelet’s brilliance can remain over time with proper care.
Cons: It’s only available in one size, and it’s not adjustable.
Must-have home pleasures for the women in their 20s
Why we like this: This aromatherapy essential oil diffuser is a great way to start your day. Each of the oils has an aroma that will help you relax and get ready for bed or improve your mood if you’re feeling stressed out.
- The essentials are all-natural with ten essential plant oils – eucalyptus, lavender, tea tree, orange, peppermint, lemongrass, jasmine, clove, nutmeg, and spearmint oils.
- Aside from 7 light modes and 14 variations of light, it also has four timer settings and an auto-shutoff feature when the water is at a low level.
- Plus, there are no cheap additives included in the oils.
Cons: This item might not last functioning for long if it won’t be handled and taken care of properly.
Why we love it: LIfeAround2Angels is offering a wonderful gift set that includes twelve handmade bath bombs. These gifts for women in their 20s are going to be amazing for anyone who loves to take long baths, and they’ll also make a perfect gift for friends and family members.
- The four handcrafted bath bombs come in seven scents: Lavender, Vanilla, Strawberry, Mango, Rose, Melon, and Coconut.
- They’re all made from premium organic ingredients, so they smell great but won’t stain your tub.
- The non-toxic ingredients will leave your skin smooth and free from irritations.
Cons: If you’re not after perfumed scents, these bath bombs aren’t for you.
Why we like this: This is a gift basket for those who love the scent of vanilla and coconut. It has a variety of products that will make your skin feel silky, smooth, and refreshed. This would be perfect as a stocking stuffer this holiday.
- The set includes a bubble bath, shower gel, body scrub, body oil, bath salt, two large bath bombs, bath salt, and a towel.
- While it’s one of the top gifts for women in their 20s, it’s also 100% paraben and cruelty-free.
- These pampering products are made with Vitamin E and Shea Butter, and it’s even perfect for this with sensitive skin.
Cons: The sizes of the items on the gift basket are just regular, and don’t expect it to be huge.
Essentials for the gym-aholic women in their 20s
What we like about this: Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones are a great way to block out any unwanted noise. They have powerful noise-canceling features that have 11 levels of active noise canceling.
- This is a great gift that can play up to 20hrs of non-stop music as the battery life can last up to 20 hours.
- Bose Noise Cancelling headphones provide quality sound that is perfect for those who work in loud environments or often travel on planes.
- These high-quality headphones can make a call through the Alexa mobile app.
- By just tapping and holding the right ear cup, you can instantly listen to your headphones.
Cons: You need to download the Bose app before you can enjoy the functions of these headphones.
Why we love it: Hydro Flask water bottles are made of stainless steel and keep drinks cold for up to 24 hours. They come in many different sizes, colors, and styles, and this product will last you years to come!
- As one of the best gifts for women in their 20s, Hydro Flask has a lifetime warranty for any manufacturing defects.
- It also does not sweat or leave an odor on the bottle because it is 100% BPA-free.
- While dishwasher safe, it can also keep your cold drinks cold and your hot drinks still hot.
Cons: This water bottle is prone to scratches and dents, just like any normal water bottle. Avoid it from falling from high places.
Beauty stuff for the women in their 20s
What to love: The FOREO Luna 3 is a facial cleansing brush that offers a one-minute cleansing routine with facial massage. You’ll be able to see results immediately after using this product!
- The bristles on this device are made from silicone which deep cleans pores for more radiant-looking skin.
- It’s waterproof, meaning you can use it in the shower or bath.
- The LUNA 3’s system was designed to take off dirt, excess sebum, and oil.
- The firming massage when you use it will give your skin a smoother texture.
Cons: You need to download the app to enjoy all its functions fully.
Why we like it: This nail polish is made with all-natural ingredients and has a non-toxic formula. The company created their nail polish in hopes that it would be a safer alternative for women who want to paint their nails but are worried about the dangers of traditional polish.
- These nail essentials are water-based and safe even for kids’ use. Aside from it being organic, they are also chemical odor-free and eco-friendly.
- As one of the best gifts for women in their 20s, this is quick-dry and can be easily peeled off.
- Plus, the set comes with six glossy shades.
Cons: The drying time might take longer due to its water-based ingredients, which are a lot safer.
Why we love it: Ariana Grande Ari Eau de Parfum Spray is a mix of floral and fruity fragrances that have been created to capture the spirit of its namesake. This light perfume can be used as a daily wear perfume.
- The scent includes the notes of woods, marshmallow accord, and musk for an airy and feminine feel.
- This is a perfect gift idea for a young woman who loves smelling good.
- In addition, the ultra-feminine bottle crafted with a signature design makes it the perfect gift for women in their 20s.
- For an added oomph, the bottle also includes a removable white pom pom that describes Ariana’s lively character.
Cons: This perfume would last on you for a few hours, but the longevity is just moderate.
The gifting process can be difficult, but with these unique gifts for women in their 20s, you should have no problem finding the perfect present. Whether you’re looking for something to celebrate a birthday or just want to spoil your favorite gal pal from college – we hope this list of last-minute gift ideas will help! Happy shopping and happy holidays!