Best artificial Christmas trees on Amazon
We have compiled a list of the best artificial trees on Amazon, so you can find the one that suits your needs. We wanted to find the best artificial Christmas trees on Amazon, so we researched and reviewed them.
There are many types of artificial Christmas trees online and at home depots. Some people prefer to have a classic tree pre-lit with white lights, while others want something more modern and funky. The best artificial Christmas trees available for purchase online are reviewed below.
Artificial Christmas Tree vs. A Real Christmas Tree
The holiday season is upon us, and with it, the inevitable decision of whether to buy the best artificial tree or a real one. Artificial trees can be more convenient, and they last for years but are not as environmentally friendly.
Real Christmas trees require upkeep every year and need to be disposed of after Christmas; however, they are better for the environment. These are just some of the pros and cons of both, and we’ve further discussed them for you below. The choice between these two types of trees is ultimately up to you!
Artificial Christmas Tree
- Save money on decorations, hassle with transporting a tree, or just to avoid all the mess that comes with traditional decorating.
- They come in any color or shape desired, don’t require water or storage space, and are very easy to set up.
- It is to be put up and taken down at the end of every holiday season.
- Fake trees might not be able to withstand heavy winds if they’re in your yard.
- It might not smell as fresh as the real one.
- Faux trees aren’t biodegradable so they will sit in your house for eternity or until you throw them away.
Real Christmas Tree
- The smell, color, texture, and freshness of a real tree will make your holidays feel so much more authentic.
- They can be recycled or composted when they wear out.
- It is cheaper than an artificial one. You can reuse it year after year, and trees provide air purification by absorbing carbon dioxide and releasing oxygen.
- They take up more space than an artificial tree.
- Extra care should be given as they must be watered often or dry out quickly.
- Live trees have needles that will eventually fall off and need vacuuming up.
8 Top Artificial Christmas Trees to Buy
The best artificial Christmas trees to buy look real and have a great shape. Artificial Christmas trees come in all shapes and sizes, but not all of them will be as realistic as you would like. If you want the most realistic tree possible, this article is for you! We’ve reviewed ten different types of the best artificial Christmas trees to show which ones we think are the perfect choices out there.
Best Overall Artificial Christmas Tree
The National Tree Company Artificial Christmas Tree is a beautiful example of an artificial tree that looks like the real thing.
- It is 7.5 feet tall and has hundreds of flocked tree branch tips with individually crafted needles.
- The pine needles are also hypoallergenic and fire-resistant.
- The branches are hinged for quick and easy assembly using a durable metal base.
Cons: To get all the branches fluffy, you should allot time to arrange them and flip them accordingly.
Top-rated Christmas Tree with Lights
National Tree’s Carolina Pine tree with Christmas lights is a great addition to any Christmas decor, and it has a few features that make it stand out from other trees.
- First, its needles are made of high-quality material that won’t break off easily.
- Second, it has 750 white led lights that can remain lit even when a bulb goes out.
- Thirdly, this 7.5 feet tall tree comes with fire-resistant and hypoallergenic needles.
Cons: When the light bulbs burn out after a few years, you can only buy the replacement bulbs from them – National Tree.
Most Affordable Artificial Christmas Tree
This tree is perfect for any interior space. It also has a realistic feel, making it the perfect choice for your home or office decoration needs.
- While this Christmas Tree is made from high-quality PVC material, it also comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Instead of an unreliable plastic stand, this best Christmas artificial Christmas tree uses metal for its metal base.
- It’s also perfect for outdoor display as the PVC material boosts the waterproof factor.
- This tree is also white if you’d like a white-themed Christmas.
Cons: Some needles can be susceptible to shedding if not carefully handled.
Best Slim Artificial Christmas Tree
The artificial trees at National Tree Company offer many of the same benefits as real Christmas trees, but without the hassle. The slim Christmas tree is a great option for small spaces.
- Whether you prefer to place this in your living room or at a small nook in your office, it would fit in perfectly.
- This Kingswood Fir slim tree is 7.5 Ft tall with a 30-inch base.
- One of the best artificial Christmas trees also has hinged branches that drop down, making it look more lifelike.
Cons: Avoid placing this near the window as it can be wobbly due to its slim statuesque.
Most Recommended Christmas Tree with Lights
This 6.5 FT pre-lit artificial Christmas tree is a great choice for anyone to add some holiday cheer to their home. The sturdy and attractive stand allows you to set up your tree without any issues easily, and the lights are both energy-efficient and long-lasting.
- Aside from the hundreds of branch tips that create a full-bodied look, it is designed to look like a real tree.
- It also features 650 white lights pre-strung on the tree for easy decoration.
- This tree was also designed using the company’s ‘Feel Real’ technology.
Cons: The pre-attached light bulbs might need to be replaced after years of use.
Best Pre-Lit Christmas Tree
This Pre-Lit Douglas Full Fir Artificial Christmas Tree is your perfect choice. No matter if you want it as a centerpiece or as part of your holiday décor, this downswept douglas fir tree will work great!
- It has everything you need to make this holiday special: realistic needles, a sturdy base, and an adjustable height so everyone can enjoy it.
- Aside from the sturdy branches, this tree is strong enough for your decorations and ornaments.
- Also, the metal base can help your tree stand firm and avoid wobbliness.
Cons: Fluffing the branches out might take some time, but it’ll be worth it once the tree is up.
Best Mini Artificial Christmas Tree
If you have a small space for a Christmas tree, then this pre-lit artificial mini tree from National Tree Company is perfect for you. This little guy can be tucked in any corner or nook and will provide plenty of cheer with its 200 clear lights.
- Aside from the branches that drop down for an easy setup, you can also fold it back quickly for storage.
- The lights operate individually, so they remain lit even when one bulb goes out.
- While its cute size of 4 FT and 35 inches is enough mini size, it’ll be perfect first in small spaces.
Cons: Don’t expect the lights to be perfectly strung as some of them might need a little arranging.
Most reviewed Artificial Christmas Tree with Multicolor Lights
This tree with Multicolor String Lights is the perfect decoration for those looking to add a little color to their holiday. It has 850 tips and comes with multicolored string lights that brighten up any room.
- The tree comes with a solid metal stand strong enough to hold most ornaments. With its easy assembly and storage options, this artificial Christmas tree is the ideal choice for anyone who wants an alternative to real trees.
- While the lights aren’t pre-strung, so you can arrange them according to your preferences, they also have eight lighting modes.
- You can choose your preferred light sequence from waves chasing flash to slow fade and steady. There are other options to choose from.
Cons: For some, the instruction manual can be confusing. But you can always call their customer service center if you can’t figure it out.
Whether it’s a fake Christmas tree or a real one, the spirit of the holiday season is still complete with the whole family around. In addition, you can unleash your artistic side when decorating your artificial Christmas tree. For a more natural look, pine cones are a good idea.