Best tablets under $200 on Amazon
Whenever it’s a gadget that everyone is abuzz about, dollar signs seem to pop up in your eyes – talking about hundreds of dollars here. But hey, there are the best tablets under $200. The continuous growth and innovation of everything in the gadget world make them all the more expensive.
Their additional updates of gadgets’ function and uses making them so smart is the main factor why the prices are continuing to rise. Though this is the case, there are still affordable tablets on the market to choose from. There’s just a limited selection for cheap tablets, but you can still find quality ones.
What is the Best Inexpensive Tablet?
You won’t believe it, but you can even find the best tablets under $200. Online research is key. You have to browse the web.
What are the best tablets under $200?
Just because you’re on a hunt for affordable tablets doesn’t mean you’ll sacrifice the quality. You don’t want to get stuck with a tablet with just very minimal functions – it has a screen. With the right guidelines and a list of cheap tablets, you can have quality and affordability. Read more as we summed up a list of the best inexpensive tablets.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite (10.4-Inch, 2020)
Who needs the latest year model if you can have last years but almost the same specs. This android tablet has a good screen resolution and good speakers for when you need to catch on your series. This one almost has the same features as the new Samsung galaxy tab s7.
Apple Ipad 10.2 2019
You don’t need the latest year model to have a year or two older with almost the same functions. Though this tablet was two years older, Apple is still Apple, plus it’s better than the iPad mini.
You can still get the best out of this tablet. There are still tons of apps you can download in the app store. Ipad tablets are always on the top of the list when it comes to their incredible operating system. The Ipad’s easy-to-use hands-free feature and great software make it always on top of the list.
Amazon Fire Hd 8 Plus
With the recent tech innovation on Amazon’s gadgets, their budget tablets have some good specs compared to other brands or even outshine them. This Fire HD 8 tablet generation is faster than the previous generations.
Specs are upgraded to a higher level. They also upgraded from a micro USB to a USB-C type. Plus, it also has a kiddie version. All programs inside were specifically designed for your little tots.
Lenovo Tab M10 Plus
One of Lenovo’s newest releases with the latest operating system – Android 9.0 Pie. Yes, it has an incredible price of below $200 considering its latest and advanced features. Its speakers boast of a Dolby Atmos Audio system which can deliver premium quality sound.
Amazon Fire HD 10 (2019)
Another one of the ever-reliable Fire tablets produced by Amazon. It was not the latest but a decent tablet at that.
The Amazon Fire HD can still give you the normal functions you need. It has a big 10.1-inch screen that makes it your affordable option for watching. Plus, it has long battery life—one of the cheap tablets you can avail of.
Best tablets under $200 on Amazon
Many tablet models are coming out every month, and if the demand is too high, even every week. To scout for the quality and cheap tablets, don’t just pick up and buy from the stack of sales you see in stores. You can do better.
Even if it’s cheap, it doesn’t mean you will skip checking out the specs and its functions. When it comes to affordable but quality products, Amazon is your place to go. Scroll down to check out the best tablets under $200.
- What’s its edge: This tablet’s screen is 8-inches, large enough for you to enjoy some series or movie time.
- The sleek and modern design adds up to its lightweight feel. It has a long battery life that can accommodate even up to 13 hours of binge-watching.
- Pros & Cons: This tablet has 64GB of memory that’s spacious enough to download your fave games and apps. Its camera resolution is 8mp. A bonus of free 2 months YouTube Premium subscription is included if you purchase. The only con is that this is a Micro-USB compatible tablet and the newly released ones aren’t capable of additional MicroSD card memory.
- Price: $112.99
- What’s great about this: A Sim network-supported tablet that runs an Android 9.0 System. It can also support 2 Sim ports.
- With 32GB internal storage, you can buy an additional SD card to expand your memory up to 128GB. Battery life can last up to 6-8hrs.
- Pros & Cons: Gamers will love this as its operating system is a 4 high-performance 1.3 GHz Quad-Core CPU that can let you play a no-fuss game. The only con is that the speaker might not be too loud for some. Just connect it to a speaker.
- Price: $179.99
- Why we love it: You’ll get a premium quality sound with this tablet as it’s installed with Dolby audio with a 3.5mm audio jack.
- With a 10-inch HD screen, you’ll enjoy your games and video streaming. It has a 16GB memory that also comes with a special feature, the kid’s mode.
- Pros & Cons: Its Qualcomm Snapdragon 429, quad-core, 2.0 GHz, can give you a pretty fast wi-fi connection without the buffing part. This tab is also family-friendly, so even your little ones can enjoy using it. Just change it to kids mode. The only cons are, battery life isn’t that long and still uses a micro USB charger.
- Price: $129.99
- What’s great about this: This features a 2GB of RAM and a 64-bit quad-core processor that will allow you to stream videos smoothly, surf the net, or video call your loved ones. One of the quality cheap tablets you can get.
- It has an 8MP rear camera for capturing rare moments and producing quality online photos. It has a 32 GB memory that’s enough to store your apps.
- Pros & Cons: Even with a great display resolution of vibrant colors, it has an eye-care mode that automatically adjusts the backlight and protects your eye when you prefer night-reading. It also has dual speakers for the ultimate watching and listening experience. The only con is that it doesn’t have a built-in microphone.
- Price: $97.74
- What’s its edge: This is an upgraded version of its previous generation. Thus, its program is faster, and it comes with a 10-inch display.
- With its 2GB RAM, 32 GB ROM quad processor, wifi, and GPS, you’ll be able to finish simple office tasks. Also, it has an 8MP rear camera that can capture clear enough photos.
- Pros & Cons: An excellent feature of this tablet is its read mode that will let you read in ease at night in black and white color. It’s also travel-friendly as you can use Google maps even without wifi. The only con is that its screen display isn’t high-definition like those of the expensive ones. You can always adjust the lighting.
- Price: $109.99
- Why we love it: This tablet has an impressive battery life that’ll let you enjoy surfing the net, playing games, or listening to music for up to 7-8 hours.
- You can enjoy video calling as it has a 5MP front camera and 8MP back camera for taking photos. It has 2GB RAM with a 10.1-inch screen.
- Pros & Cons: It is equipped with the latest version of Android 10.0 OS that can let you download your fave android apps with no fuss. Also, it’s a dual sim. The cons are that some apps might work slow, and don’t expect too much with the photos, especially if you’re using the front camera.
- Price: $132.50
- What’s its edge: With its affordable price, you won’t only get the basics but the upgraded level of specs.
- It is designed to giving you a larger screen as Samsung removed the front home key to giving you more easy access. It is built with 2GB of RAM, up to 32GB storage, and Android OS P.
- Pros & Cons: Even with its sleek and compact design, it’s powerful enough to last for long hours of use as it’s packed with a 5,100mAh battery. Its front camera of 8mp is perfect for capturing those moments then upload them directly on your social media.
- Price: $159.99
- What’s great about this: Its full-packed RAM of 4GB can withhold all your fave apps and lets you watch and enjoy light games without interference.
- The memory of 64GB is quite big enough to accommodate all your android apps. You can squeeze in some photos and videos too. You won’t even notice how long you’re already using it as its battery won’t flag you that it’s low as it can play non-stop for up to 7-8 hours.
- Pros & Cons: It’s incredible that this tablet has an octa-core processor, Android 10 program and can be on energy-saving mode for 30 days on standby. The only con is that it might encounter connectivity issues with the newer 5GHz wi-fi connection.
- Price: $99.99
- Why we like it: Its pretty affordable price is a sure-fire way to catch your attention. Add up that it’s built with a powerful Quad-core processor and Android 9.0 OS.
- Its 2 GB RAM is enough for your daily simple office task, video streaming, or your student’s schoolwork. It also boasts of its long battery life that can let you use it for up to 8 long hours.
- Pros & Cons: Aside from its 10-inch high-definition screen with 1280×800 IPS resolution, it also has an 8 MP rear camera. Equipped with two loudspeakers, you can also enjoy binge listening to your music playlist. The only con is that the outside casing is made of plastic, but you can always opt to buy a rubber case if you find it slippy.
- Price: $129.99
- What’s great about this: Aside from it’s one of the cheap tablets you can find online, it’s also built with a 10-inch screen and a high-quality resolution display that will let you enjoy binge-watching your series or stream videos.
- With a RAM of 2GB and 32GB memory, you can do basic office and most of the school work here. Plus, the languages can be set up to 40 different languages. Yes, it’s multi-lingual.
- Pros & Cons: This tablet is faster than its predecessor, the 2020 model. It’ll have you surfing the web and reading without any interruptions, plus basic games too. It can also be used for up to 7hrs. The only con is that heavy online games might work slow on this tablet.
What to look for when shopping for tablets?
1. Consider your budget
Are you buying for long-term use or just for the basic functions of watching and reading? These are your determiners for your budget considerations. The expensive ones are from Samsung and Apple that can range up to $500. However, Samsung has its affordable tablet range starting from $200.
2. Think about the size
You may be looking for the best tablets under $200 due to their portability when you don’t always want to carry your laptop. So consider the size. Most sizes range from 7-10 inches wide. Weight varies, so it’s best if you check if it’s light-weight too.
3. Check for the specs
First, check the RAM. The bigger the RAM, the faster it will function on apps or when in use. Look for the operating system.
Same with PCs and laptops, this is the core of how your tablet will run programs. Then, if you think you’ll be downloading a lot, the memory chooses a bigger memory.
4. Look out for the features
This includes how clear or how many MP is the camera. Also, check out its battery life. You want a tablet so you can bring it outdoors.
Battery life is essential. If you’re planning to use it for studying, gaming and work, you need a tablet with bigger storage space and a feature that will allow you to add or plugin a keyboard.
Whether you’re buying for school, work or streaming, you’ll never run out of options for affordable tablets online. You can even find some of the best tablets under $200. Thorough research is key as you also need to know the quality of what you’re paying for.
Subscribe to our newsletters!
Get updates right into your inbox
As an Amazon Associate INQUIRER.net will earn from qualifying purchases.