Best CBD Deals in 2020: CBD Gummies & CBD Oil Deals
The best CBD deals are not always the ones you leave with an empty bank account and a hyped product. The best CBD deals give you optimal CBD quality at affordable prices.
You don’t have to go through that limb pain or sleepless nights because of your limited budget when there are tons of unbelievable deals out there.
If you are looking for where to buy quality CBD oils without breaking the bank, this post is for you.
Are you interested in affordable CBD gummies that give you a combo of ecstatic and therapeutic experience? This article is all you need.
In this guide, you will not just learn about the best sites to get these fantastic CBD deals, and you will also learn how to choose a credible manufacturer yourself. We included two bonus sections for those looking for the most reliable CBD products for pain and anxiety. Hang on.
Where Can I Get the Best CBD Deals?
Every CBD deal listed in this guide meets the requirements stated in our bonus section. Ensure you check it and note every point. Below are the best CBD deals in 2020.
Blosum CBD Promo Deals
When you sign up on their website, you will get a coupon code for a 10% discount on your purchase. On Social Labels, you can get a 25% discount coupon code for any Blosum CBD product of your choice.
- Sales details: You can get their products for cheaper prices by just subscribing to their email list.
- Sales dates: the Blosum CBD deals are still valid when this article was written and published. Visit the official Blosum CBD site to know the availability status of their CBD deals.
About Blosum CBD
Blosum CBD is a California-based online marketplace for rich-quality CBD products. All their products are made from natural and pesticide-free ingredients. They make their full-spectrum or pure-spectrum CBD goods from USA-grown hemp plants.
Out of all the CBD brands mentioned in this guide, Blosum CBD products have the highest quality regardless of the mg of CBD purchased. They have a responsive and easy to use online store, making it easier for users to buy CBD.
- Affordability: their product prices range from $10.99 to $159.99.
- Third-party Lab Tested: the hemp laboratory test COA for BlosumCBD was carried out and delivered by Sclabs, a leading cannabis testing lab in Santa Cruz, California.
- THC Content: Every Blosum CBD product has less than 0.3% THC.
- Method of Extraction: Blosum CBD extracts its main ingredients via the CO2 extraction method.
Best CBD Vegan (Gluten-Free) Gummies
This is another “too good to look away” CBD deal from Blosum CBD. You can get CBD full spectrum gummies, an engineered combination of US-grown CBD and gluten-free essential oils, for 25% less than its actual price. The CBD gummies can be ordered in 10 mg and 25 mg concentration.
- Sale Details: unlike previous BlosumCBD deals, this deal does not require you to sign up. The code is HolidayGummies.
- Sale Dates: The CBD Gummies deal closes on February 2, 2021. BlosumCBD.
Best USDA Organic Herbal CBD Salve 500mg
If you are looking for the best pain-reliever for your joint pain, muscle pain, and arthritis pain, USDA organic herbal natural is your best bet. The herbal botanical salve was made with organic ingredients and 500mg of US-grown CBD. It gives you the best pain-relieving experience without any risk of skin allergies. The CBD deal gives you 25% off the normal price.
- Sale Details: This is not a referral program or email sign up contest. You can get the deal right now without referring a friend or signing up to an email list. The code is HolidayOil.
- Sale Dates: The deal closes on February 2, 2021.
Best CBD Vegan & Broad-Spectrum Gummies – Less Sugar & All Natural Ingredients
If you are not big on medicines that taste bitter, CBD vegan gummies are a better alternative. It comes with 25 mg CBD concentration (750 mg per container). Every dose takes you away from pain. Unlike other brands, BlosumCBD gummies do not contain high sugar. Every ingredient used in the making of CBD vegan gummies is organic. No color agents, flavors, or sweeteners were used in the production process. This CBD deal gives you 25% off the normal price.
- Sale Details: you are one click away from getting the full-spectrum CBD gummies at a great price. The code is HolidayGummies.
- Sale Dates: This deal expires on February 2, next year.
Calm by Wellness Deals
You can get a 30% discount off your Calm by Wellness purchases.
- Sale details: with 30% off the original price, you can get better deals for Calm by Wellness CBD oils and tinctures.
- Sale dates: as of the time this guide was written and published, the coupon code was active. Visit their official website to check the availability status of the CBD deals.
About Calm by Wellness
Calm by Wellness is a consumers-first brand that provides quality CBD oils and tinctures. They only use US-grown hemp plants as their farm is situated in Colorado. They sell hand sanitizers, CBD vegan gummies, CBD peppermint tincture, and CBD oils.
- Affordability: Their CBD products are affordable. Their CBD products start from $39.99.
- Third-party Lab Tested: Calm by Wellness products were tested and approved by DB Labs, a Nevada based lab. You can confirm their Certificate of Approval on their official site.
- THC Content: According to their official site, Calm by Wellness claims their CBD products contain only 0.3% THC.
- Method of Extraction: Their primary ingredient, CBD, is extracted from USDA certified seeds with the aid of CO2 extraction. They avoid unnatural and toxic solvents.
Factors to Consider Before Choosing a CBD Deal
As the adage goes, “give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Teach a man how to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime”. No offense to the vegans, but the lesson here is that the best way to shield you from falling from bad promo deals is by teaching you how to differentiate a good deal from a bad deal.
So let’s get to it. Below are the factors to consider (also the factors we considered) when browsing for the best CBD deals.
Third-party Lab Certifications
Before purchasing a CBD product, request the Certificate of Approval. It can be gotten from third-party lab testing, a scientific procedure carried by a reputable non-affiliate lab. The report will contain the results of a thorough analysis of the product.
The results of the test will expose the manufacturer if an unlisted ingredient is discovered in their products. Also, ensure the independent lab used is a reputable one. State and federal agencies regulate reputable labs. Check their certifications and association to determine their reliability.
There are two kinds of reviews, namely user reviews and expert reviews. Sometimes, companies pay people to write good user reviews for their products. Hence you have to be careful with the reviews you trust.
Be on the lookout for the worst reviews to know the bad experiences many users went through when using the CBD product. Expert reviews include opinions of veterans and reputable sites.
Hemp Source and THC content
Suppose you live in American states like Alabama, where more than 0.3% THC is prohibited in medical cannabis. You should ensure the parent plant is a hemp plant and not a marijuana plant.
THC, tetrahydrocannabinol, is the psychoactive part of the marijuana plant. However, CBD is non-psychoactive and therapeutic. That’s why medical cannabis – the legal hemp plant used in medicine and scientific research – consists more of CBD (cannabidiol) and solvent.
You should also check for other ingredients. Additives such as colorings, flavors, propylene, glycol, and vegetable glycerin can be harmful to the body. Some CBD products also contain essential oils like coconut oil.
Method of Extraction
The method of extraction dictates the volume of impurities that make it to the final products. Extraction separates the CBD present in the hemp plant from other products of the Hemp plant.
The extraction methods are the carbon (di) oxide extraction method, dry ice extraction method, olive oil extraction method, and solvent extraction method.
The best extraction method is the carbon (di) oxide extraction method. It is further divided into three types: supercritical CO2 extraction method, subcritical CO2 extraction method, and liquid CO2 extraction method.
Of course, the first thing to check is the cost of the product. Although you might be tempted to buy cheap CBD products, ascertain the quality of the item. Look out for promo deals and compare these deals to get the best quality for affordable prices.
Best CBD Product for Pain
CBD is a pain-relieving substance with no risk of addiction or side effects. CBD can be used for chronic pain and pain-related conditions such as inflammation and general discomfort.
By interacting with your cell-signaling system, aka endocannabinoid system (ECS), CBD relieves pain. Scientific studies affirmed CBD’s potency against cancer pain, arthritis pain, neuropathy pain, and fibromyalgia. It is important to note that CBD is not a cure for cancer, neuropathy, or fibromyalgia. It only reduces the painful effects of these medical conditions.
Read More: Best CBD Oil for Pain
Best CBD Product for Anxiety
A 2017 study states that about 41% of cannabis consumers replaced their anti-anxiety drugs for cannabis. 40% testified that CBD is a more effective alternative to these medications.
The cost of anti-anxiety drugs and therapies were too expensive, as one hour with the therapist can cost from $100-$120. Although CBD cannot take the place of therapy, it relieves the burdensome cost of medications.
Instead of consuming CBD oils, CBD vape oils, MCT oil, gummies, and tinctures directly, consumers can opt-in for indirect medication routes like creams, shampoos, soaps, CBD topical, and creams.
Read More: CBD Oil vs CBD Gummies for Anxiety