Click Funnels Vs. Lead Pages: Which One Is Right For Your Business?
Have you been wondering which application can boost your landing leads and generate more traffic? Click Funnels and Leadpages are both competitive applications that will you lead you to better results for your business. Despite having the same purpose, these applications are more focused on specific areas of digital marketing, and their differences cater to these specific requirements.
For example, Click Funnels is an all-in-one sales funnel whereas Leadpages is a specialized landing page application. Click Funnels allow you to get more landing pages, e-mail autoresponders, process sales, and process webinars, while Leadpages, as it is focused on landing pages, makes it easy for you to design conversion optimized landing pages and lead capture forms.
In this article, let’s delve into more of the similarities and differences that Click Funnels and Leadpages offer in order for you to find the best social marketing platform for your needs.
Let’s start off with Click Funnels.
As it doesn’t focus strictly on the landing pages, Click Funnels can also create a sales funnel in your system. There are funnel templates that will let you create and organize your entire sales funnel. With the application, you can also create different funnels like a webinar registration, a “Thank You” page, and so on. It can also include the billing process. Again, the all-in-one platform that is Click Funnels is highly functional.
One thing that’s great about this application is that you seemingly get everything once you make the purchase. From landing on their website up to setting up your own account, they’ve got you all covered with statistics and tips to boost your marketing performance.
Here are some features of the application:
- Easy and powerful drag and drop editor
- Landing page software
- Complete website hosting
- Professional themes and templates
- Simple WYSIWYG Editor
- E-mail autoresponder software
- A/B Split Testing
- Various Sales Funnels
- Conversion tracking
- Membership sites
- Choose a Sales Funnel
Initially, there are six pre-built in funnels: The Bestseller Book Funnel, Product Launch Funnel, Perfect Webinar Funnel, the “Real Stuff” Funnel, Fishbowl Funnel, and Networking Marketing Bridge Funnel.
- Drag and drop your message. This can be customized.
- Setup the action sequences of your chosen funnel.
- Launch your funnel.
At first land, Click Funnels offer a 14-day free trial. And if your decide to give it a go, the basic plan starts at $97 a month which includes 20 funnels, 100 pages, 20,000 visitors a month and integration with shopping cart CRMs and e-mail autoresponders.
The value pack includes the “Actionetics” and “Backpacks” which is available for $297 a month.
Leadpages, on the other hand, is a simple drag and drop landing page building tool. It is integrated with ESPs (E-mail Service Providers) that capture leads for further traffic generation. In terms of landing pages, Leadpages is the best at what they do.
Here are Leadpages’s features:
- Drag and drop customization from elements like texts, images, buttons, widgets and the like
- A host of mobile friendly templates to choose from
- Landing page performances improve only what you have tried. Leadpages gives you A/B testing options.
- It offers integrations with various software
- Get an overview of how your landing pages are performing via the robust analytics that the application offers
- Leadboxes let you capture leads via two-step opt-in forms. The lead capture pop-ups help in adding a lead automatically to your email list. The in-built lead magnet delivery system will push out the best content to these leads.
- SMS opt-in codes & 1-Click signup links via SMS
- Publish your landing pages to existing domains and sites
- Simple WordPress Plugin
- SEO Friendly pages
- Works with all popular ESPs like MailChimp, Infusionsoft, AWeber, and many more
- Add a countdown timer to your page for limited offers
- Video embedding into Leadpages in-built video fields to convert your landing page into a multimedia experience.
Key Roles of LeadPages
- Host a Webinar – this feature can help you save money when acquiring a webinar software, which is a bit expensive. You can also add a chat box during the communication.
- Opt-in boxes within blogs – you can also integrate a pop-up for your visitors to be able to subscribe to your blog
- Landing page opt-in form creation is easy through the templates to choose from
- You can send content upgrades automatically
- Collect e-mail subscribers via SMS
- Sales template is perfect to build sales landing page
Leadpages offers monthly, annual, and 2-year plans. The standard plan for home businesses and solopreneurs starts at $37 per month, and a pro plan for small businesses and professional marketers starts at $79 per month. The advanced plan starts at $199 per month.
- All in-one platform which includes everything from shopping carts, e-mail autoresponder software and landing pages – all in one platform
- Creating landing pages is easy with the design options available (but is limited compared to Leadpages)
- You can create your own e-mail sequence without having to integrate with other software like MailChimp, Drip, or Aweber
- ClickFunnel integrates with Twilio, allowing you to send automated SMS to your subscribers
- Managing every aspect of your sales and marketing funnel is simple
- Has a more powerful landing page builder with more customizable options
- Comes with hundreds of free and paid landing pages templates
- Landing pages are responsive and are ideal for both PC and mobile versions
- It also includes an HTML editor for designers interested in customizing their landing page
- Uses WordPress which is a simple website
- Integrates with a huge range of applications like MailChimp to CRM tools like Salesforce
- Built-in A/B testing and conversion optimization tools improving your return on ad spend possible
- Since it is an all-in-one platform, it doesn’t excel on a single category
- Its landing page builder is ideal for simple lead capture pages but CRO experts and PPC marketers will feel limited by its focus on simplicity instead of customization
- Since it is focused on landing pages, adding features such as e-mail is multi-step that requires integration from third party software.
You should sign up for Click Funnels if you’re a solo entrepreneur or an online marketer, as all you’ll be needing will be in one platform, from product launch funnels, webinar funnels, and lead generation funnels.
You should sign up for Leadpages, however, if you’re someone who prefers to have more landing pages, as Leadpages may have specialized in one area, but it does its job very well.
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.