Best Contact Centers – Lead Generation and Virtual Assistant Services [Updated]
As your business grows, you will gain more customers. Eventually, you may find yourself needing extra help in meeting their needs. That’s when you will need assistance from the best call center for lead generation.
It can help you handle the growing number of clients, so you can provide them with consistent quality. More importantly, that contact center outsourcing company can help you understand clients better. That way, your sales team can adapt accordingly.
It takes time to find one, so we will go through the list of the top-rated call centers for lead generation. After that, we will distinguish between contact center and call center services. We will also talk about the contact center types, so you find the best fit for your business.
What Are The Best Contact Centers?
Major companies have a proprietary call center equipped with the latest software solutions. They provide all the additional features you need for an enhanced customer experience. In contrast, your fledgling company may not have the resources for additional facilities. Fortunately, you may outsource all these call center services to the best call centers.
Here are the top-rated call centers for lead generation services
- Apex Call Centers – Overall Best Call Center
- LeadAdvisors – Best Contact Center For Lead Generation
- BPO Relations – Friendliest Agents With High English Proficiency
- Teletech – Best Innovations In customer service
- Sykes – Best Holistic Solutions
- Intrado – Best Cloud-Based Solutions
- Conduent – Best In Serving Various Industries
- Concentrix – Best In Future-Proofing Businesses
- TeleDirect – Best In Reliable Contact Center Needs
- XACT – Best In Domestic-Based Outsourcing
1. Apex Call Centers – Overall Best Call Center
You can’t limit yourself to just one country anymore. Thanks to digital marketing, businesses can now reach customers beyond borders. That’s what Apex Call Centers are all about!
It’s the number one call center for global lead generation services. Apex Call Centers have the experts you need to expand your operations worldwide.
Of course, it can help you go global if it can’t talk global. That’s why it can gather call center leads for 25 languages, such as English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Dutch, Swedish, and more.
More importantly, Apex Call Centers make sure every sales team constantly achieves high metrics:
- Customer satisfaction = over 85%
- 1st call resolution = over 80%
- Average speed to answer within a minute = 80%+
- Call abandonment = -5%
It has automated chat that takes care of simpler tasks. Of course, call center agents are always ready to address concerns that require human interaction.
You can count on Apex Call Centers to deliver the following call center services with the utmost quality:
- Data Entry – You can count on Apex to deliver quality at any time!
- Order Processing – This call center employs experts for this function.
- Accounting Services – Apex has accountants that can crunch your numbers despite extreme pressure.
- Medical Billing And Coding – Provide business documentation, and you can Apex to deliver these call center services.
- Legal Outsourcing – The company employs a huge team of legal experts. They can thoroughly perform legalese tasks on time.
- Loan Service – Apex Call Centers makes sure that interest and other files and fees are updated on time.
You can count on Apex Call Centers to provide these in the best way possible. That’s why it’s the leading choice for lead generation services!
2. LeadAdvisors – Best Call Center For Lead Generation Services
Nowadays, marketing heavily uses lead generation for marketing. It allows a detailed view of how customers show interest at every stage of your stage funnel.
That’s why your marketing and sales team should monitor every step. Fortunately, you can count on LeadAdvisors for superior lead generation call center services.
It has teams of experts that can manage your digital marketing needs, from SEO-ready landing pages to online ads. Specifically, it offers these call center services as well:
LeadAdvisors agents perform these other tasks as well:
- Call & Email – As one of the best choices for lead generation outsourcing, it provides communication via phone and email. Of course, LeadAdvisors also has a call answering service.
- Appointment Setup – This lead generation outsourcing company can reach out to potential clients and set up meetings.
- Document Collection – LeadAdvisors virtual assistants can follow up on incomplete proposals and find missing documents.
- Assign Reoccurring Tasks – LeadAdvisors can take care of routine tasks such as email correspondence, invoice management, and document preparation.
3. BPO Relations – Friendliest Agents With High English Proficiency
This is one of those call center services powered by Filipinos. The Philippines is the 3rd largest English-speaking nation, so agents from the country are highly fluent.
What’s more, they are naturally warm and compassionate. This enables them to connect with your clients much better than most contact centers.
BPO Relations can help with more services like:
- Live Transfer Campaign – The company can help you gather call center leads.
- Data & Research – BPO Relations can also gather and organize crucial data, from lead generation info to recruitment research.
- Inbound & Outbound Calls – It’s one of the best contact centers with the friendliest virtual assistants. That way, they can quickly build trust with your customers.
- Document Collection – The company makes sure no time is wasted on pending or missing documents.
- Back Office Support – BPO relations can handle the mundane tasks for your back-office operations.
4. Teletech – Best Innovations In Customer Experience
Since 1982, Teletech is one of the best contact centers that has expanded to 6 continents. Moreover, the company prides itself on its Omnichannel CX technology.
This helps their clients reach customers using various types of media. In turn, Teletech meets their needs for expanded reach and increased sales.
Teletech Omnichannel CS provides the following call center services:
- Contact Center Software – With its Humanify technology, Teletech provides personalized experiences centered around customers.
- Journey Orchestration – It’s one of the best contact centers that offer personalized services using proprietary technologies. As a result, Teletech can suit your specific lead generation strategies.
- Messaging – Teletech’s TTEC Humanify platform enables clients to meet customers anywhere at any time. This means they have agents who can provide lead generation updates 24/7.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – The company’s solutions integrate and optimize customer data to analyze customer behavior.
- Systems Integration – Teletech is one of the best contact centers with over 20 years of experienced with multi-vendor technologies.
5. Sykes – Best For Holistic Call Center Solutions
One of the best contact centers has served multiple Global 2000 companies: Sykes. The company’s goal is simply to help people in every interaction.
They enable brands to concentrate on their specializations by taking on their other tasks. Sykes is a great lead generation call center that can provide a wide range of services:
- Talent Acquisition
- Transaction Handling
- Delivery Models
- Engagement & Coaching
- Remote Work
- Risk Management
Sykes proudly offers a well-rounded customer experience driven by engagement and loyalty. It also believes companies should connect using all media channels available.
That’s why Sykes agents can help with:
- Customer Experience Analyses
- Intelligent Customer Experience Innovations
- Multi-channel Solutions
- Chat Support
- Social Media Care
Overall, these services make Teletech an ideal lead generation outsourcing solution. Aside from gathering call center leads, it can add so many other improvements to your customer experience!
6. Intrado – Best Cloud-Based Solutions
This is a great lead generation call center if you want cloud-based capabilities. Intrado offers unique software that allows teamwork no matter where or when.
For example, Hoot Meetings is Intrado’s next-gent online meeting tool. It allows for a seamless and user-friendly experience. Intrado’s solutions include the following services:
- International Communications
- Public Relations
- Investor Relations
- Emergency Response Communication Technology
- School Communication powered by SchoolMessenger
- Telecom services via Flowroute
- Patient Engagement Technology via Televox
7. Conduent – Best In Serving Various Industries
With 25 years of experience, Conduent deserves to be one of the best contact centers. It has worked with many Fortune 500 companies and various industries.
The company improves other businesses based on several metrics:
- Reduces 30% of call center inquiries
- Cuts call handling time by 20%
- Increases cost savings for print & mail by 10-25%
- Boosts conversion rate by 20%
Also, Conduent provides the following call center services:
- HR & Learning Solutions
- Document Management
- Casualty Claims Solutions
- Procurement, Finance, and Accounting
- Legal Solutions
- Financial Industry Solutions
8. Concentrix – Best In Future-Proofing Businesses
At first glance, the Concentrix homepage looks a bit quirky compared to its competitors. However, it just follows the company’s desire for bold and unique innovation.
Still, Concentrix earns its spot as one of the call centers. It provides the tools and services its clients need to stay ahead of competitors.
The company promotes an evolving workforce. That way, its agents can provide a great customer experience despite general trends. It does this by providing the following solutions:
- Automation, Innovation & Optimization
- Engagement Services
- Revenue Growth
- Content Moderation
- Business Messaging
9. TeleDirect – Best In Reliable Contact Center Needs
If you need straight and simple outsourcing for customer service, check out TeleDirect. The company stands on its adaptability, reliability, quality, and capability.
As one of the best contact centers, Teletech provides the following call center services for big and small businesses:
- Capable Call Center Services – Various business sectors use Teletech’s platform to stay on top of customer service.
- Flexibility – The company has offices in Sacramento, CA, and growing in Texas, Georgia, and other states. They enable Teletech to meet their clients’ needs.
- Excellent Customer Service – Its domestic-based team can provide new customer service platforms and call center improvements.
10. XACT – Best In Domestic-Based Outsourcing
It’s one of the best contact centers that provide clients with all the details. XACT uses exact data to improve customer service for its clients.
What’s more, it was one of the pioneers of the work-from-home model during the 2000s. They also built their Home Program from scratch and made it better over the years.
Here are the solutions you can get from XACT:
- Customer Assistance Desk
- Chat and Web Support
- Telephone Answering Services
- Support and Service Dispatch
- Outbound Response/Survey
Contact Centers Vs Call Centers
Most people think call centers and contact centers are the same. You might need the latter as your company grows. This is how a contact center can boost your company’s performance:
- Advanced Call Routing – This increases the number of calls your company can handle, so you can serve more customers.
- Modularity – Contact centers can guide your customer service staff to work together. That way, they can give better results as a team.
- Scripts – Your customer service team can quickly respond to customer feedback by reading these. However, they should know when to improvise when needed.
- Real-time Reporting – Contact centers track customer satisfaction and agent performance. The analytics involved are complicated, so companies should select the ones that match their business goals.
Types of Contact Centers
Just like businesses, call centers aren’t identical to one another. The best contact centers perform at a level superior to other competitors.
Moreover, contact centers can be classified according to the software they use. This affects the quality and the types of call center services they provide:
- Hardware – These are enabled by physical servers found within business premises. The company needs enough office space and technology to contain and maintain its servers.
- Cloud-based – A cloud provider hosts the online server that filters all inbound and outbound communications. Cloud contact centers are similar to other types, but their call center services, like cloud-based calling, are more accessible.
- Hosted – An outside company provides these. The best contact centers allow other companies to minimize spending for great inbound call center services.
- Virtual – This kind of contact center works remotely so that agents can provide virtual receptionist call center services. It gives comfort and flexibility to the agents while also reducing business costs.
We’ve just listed the top-rated contact centers according to our criteria. However, your choice should match your business needs and goals.
You may search for more choices online, such as the RingCentral contact center. Read their websites carefully to learn more about how your brand can benefit.
Afterward, contact your chosen company directly for further assistance. This will allow you to coordinate with the company and find out more details such as strategies and pricing.