6 Best Press Release Distribution Services for Your News
Are you looking for the best press release distribution service for your business? It is a unique and important tool for raising brand awareness. Because of this, middle-sized and small businesses will profit from its use, along with advertising organizations.
However, with so many alternatives in the market available, figuring out which of these press release distribution services is right for you can be a complicated process.
Which prompts an inquiry: Where do we begin to weigh options? We’ve narrowed down the marketplace to assist you in deciding which is reasonable for your venture. Moreover, PR beginners and pros alike can also use these services to scale their operations.
We’ve compared and collected specs, reviews, policies, and buyer’s guides from dozens of press release services and evaluated them according to critical criteria.
So, here’s our pick for the services providing the best press release distribution:
- Cision PR Newswire
- EIN Presswire
- Linking News
- 24-7 Press Release Newswire
Criteria for Evaluating the Best Press Release Distribution
Now, we’ll provide step-by-step instructions on choosing the best press release distribution service for your business. Moreover, with countless options, sorting out the most suitable can be challenging. The following are a few aspects to consider:
Firstly, press release distribution services have different pricing plans. We also suggest deciding on a straightforward service with transparent costs and no additional fees for starters. Likewise, each service function may employ an extra charge for features that go past the fundamental activity of the pr distribution.
It’s crucial to know whether the service can assist you in reaching influencers or journalists in the field who make content for your core niche in a particular area. Furthermore, this is equally important in choosing the best press release distribution.
In addition, it’s vital to understand whether you’re concentrating on gaining coverage from mainstream or commercialized and customer-focused media outlets or specialized trade publications with B2B-focused media. Thus, not all press release distribution services can cater to helping a business reach a particular target market.
Remember, there are two core functions of most press release distribution services:
- Conveying press releases to journalists’ inboxes
- Publishing the press release on official partners’ blogs and news outlets
There are additional features that some press release distribution services offer, for example, giving out a press release to social media influencers who are notably more influential in the digital world than traditional celebrities. Likewise, these services convey a more straightforward message to your specific niche. Moreover, some offer search engine optimization (SEO) to rank on a search engine results page (SERP) and let your website grow organic search traffic, build user engagement, and satisfy search intent, increasing brand awareness.
Generally speaking, it’s also necessary to consider the distribution’s strategic tools in measuring data and the success of a press release. In addition, some services request a premium payment if you want to add multimedia content to the press release.
The following are the top press release distribution services in no particular order.
1. Cision PR Newswire
Cision PR Newswire is the industry’s largest press release distribution network. PR Newswire is the worldwide leader for targeted content distribution, and help you impact customer behavior by connecting your brand with the right influencers across multiple media platforms, geographies and vertical industries.
2. LeadAdvisors: Best For E-Commerce
LeadAdvisors is unlike other press release distribution companies that submit duplicate content to distribution channels. This press release site provides original in-demand copies for each client, written by their in-house writers and editors. They also create marketing strategies to create an educational and thorough piece of content that can establish your brand as an authority in your industry. In addition, a part of their press release distribution process is to find high domain authority resource links to grow organic search results and build user engagement and referral traffic—all tailored and designed to a specific industry. Undoubtedly, LeadAdvisors is the best for SEO, Branded Content, and Social Media Marketing.
- SEO strategies to improve by 83% organic traffic flow and increase your sales for your online operations.
- SEO keyword rankings report, profile report, indexed page information, performance evaluation, traffic data, keyword rankings, and comprehensive details on search engine activity.
- It also provides access to data-driven insights through competitor analysis, market gap analysis, and also keyword research tools.
- Paid Advertising Strategy where they analyze your visitor Journey and build you a custom sales funnel.
- LeadAdvisors uses relationships with brands to highlight and link to their work in the content they create, giving them the best chance to be seen through their evergreen content and their partnerships with major news networks like Inquirer.net.
- Unlike their competitors, they do not remove the links to your website after a year or two. Moreover, they will give you a Dofollow link to your website as part of their traffic portfolio. This link will boost your site significantly in authority and help you achieve your marketing goals—no same-day distribution.
LeadAdvisors offer free consultation and free website audits for your business. To illustrate, here are a few of their plans that merit consideration and might suit your needs:
- Optimized Landing Pages + Social Media Growth
- LANDING PAGE PRO + SOCIAL BRANDING
3. EIN Presswire
EIN Presswire is among the best press release sites. In addition, it permits up to 50 releases a year. In addition, each piece can go up to 2500 words limitation—distributed on newswires, syndicated, delivered to newsrooms and mobile devices, and great for SEO. Indeed, it’s the best for international networks.
So, here is a brief look at what you’re getting:
- Global coverage with its massive network from Google News, Bing News, WordPress publishers, EIN Presswire’s newsdesk, Facebook, Twitter, and partner sites.
- Send press releases in any language.
- In addition, there’s World Media Directory & Microwires. Optimized titles and meta tags will attain long-term visibility in significant search engines and SEO benefits.
- News monitoring. Track unlimited topics and set custom newsletters and RSS feeds.
- Easy to use and upload. Also, same-day distribution.
You can get a free EIN account. No subscriptions – only buy what you need. Its press release bundles are as follows:
- Basic plan – $99.95 for one release
- Pro+ – $399 for ten or more press releases during the next 12 months
- Corporate – $999 for 50 press releases
E-Releases launched 22 years ago, and it’s all about its journalists and professional press release writing. Furthermore, PR Newswire’s network distributes 550 news content systems, 3,000 newsrooms, and more than 4,500 major media outlets. For this reason, it’s the best press release distribution service for a nationwide press release in a particular niche.
- Connect with industry-specific trade magazines, relevant media outlets, bloggers, and reporters to reach your target market. For example, their media database exceeds 1.7 million contacts, including 700,000+ bloggers & influencers—key to earning media for small business owners.
- Hand-selected journalists to respond to your press release distribution.
- eRelease is one of the best press release distribution companies because it gives you two options to submit a prepared document, and also an editor can polish and proofread your piece or use an in-house writer to do your work.
- In addition, detailed reports show traffic, audience, and engagement and your press release distribution on 300 online pr media submission sites, all enclosed in three distribution plans.
- Same-day distribution.
eRelease has three press release distribution subscription tiers:
BuzzBuilder – $299
- PR Newswire custom national newswire distribution
- 400 words & one industry target audience
- SEO enhancements
- Guaranteed media syndication
NewsMaker – $399
- All Buzz Builder features, including PR Newswire service
- Premium news outlets via Associated Press
- Up to 500 words
- Up to Two industry targets
- WireWatch™ Proof of Distribution Report
PR Pro – $599
- All Newsmaker features, including a national PR Newswire distribution
- Up to 600 words
- Up to three industry targets
- Press release directly to journalists
5. Linking News
Linking News’ offers White Label Press Releases, which means your press release distribution will appear on major news sites minus the label of a third-party press release distribution company harnessed to it. Now, that’s a game-changer. For this reason, Linking News is the best press release company for publishing on premium news outlets.
- White Label Press Release Distribution Service
- Also, a Guaranteed Placement
- Moreover, the service has a vast distribution network connecting to 90 million social media influencers worldwide, over 330,000 publications, and 900,000 journalists.
- It provides you with backlinks from top-tier news sites to your website. Thus, you will see an improvement in your website’s ranking. The backlinks from these sites have the highest quality and authority, so you know they will improve your SEO.
- Linking News currently accepts custom orders for Chinese press release distribution to over 2000 Chinese media outlets.
- No same-day distribution.
Here are Linking News distribution service paid plans and their rates:
Basic Plan – $159/release: Can distribute to 100+ news and media outlets, including the ABC, NBC, FOX, and CBS networks.
Standard plan – $369/release: Can distribute to 400+ news and media outlets, including the ABC, NBC, FOX, and CBS networks, and also MarketWatch.
Silver Plan – $669/release: Can distribute to 500+ News, distribution channels, and media outlets, including ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS networks, Associated Press, Yahoo News, Yahoo Finance, Yahoo Money, Yahoo Lifestyle, Yahoo Sports, MarketWatch. In addition, there are eight international Yahoo sites.
Gold plan – $1680/release: Can distribute to 600+ news and media outlets, including the ABC, NBC, FOX, and CBS networks, Bloomberg, Associated Press, Benzinga, Street Insider, MarketWatch, Yahoo News, Yahoo Finance, Yahoo Money, Yahoo Lifestyle, Yahoo Sports, and also 50+ international Yahoo sites.
Chinese Distribution Plan (White Label) – $880/release: Can distribute to 200+ Chinese news and media outlets, including five top-tier sites, China.com, Sohu, Sina, Toutiao, China Daily, Phoenix (ifeng.com), and Netease. Then, writing and translation are not part of the package. The client needs to provide a Chinese press release.
6. 24-7 Press Release Newswire
This outlet has been one of the press release websites since 2004, with 18 years of experience and an extensive network of media outlets, journalists, and subscribers. As a result, 24-7 Press Release Newswire is considered one of the best press release sites for startups and small businesses, from transparent and affordable pricing plans to a comprehensive distribution list. Simply said, it is a cheap and also reliable press release distribution service.
- 24-7 publishes to significant search engines such as Google and Yahoo.
- In-house writers to assist you in crafting your News.
- Access a wide media desk for journalists, bloggers, and reporters.
- They provide detailed reports and access to statistical documents about your press release’s performance in organic traffic, shares, or comments.
- In addition, they have an associated press of 30,000+ journalists and bloggers.
- Print media outlets like the New York Times and Wall Street Journal, 3000 newspaper databases, and 1500+ magazine repositories.
- It includes Television and Radio plus 4,500+ websites and online services. Same-day distribution.
They offer the cheapest and most affordable press release distribution. Its pricing is as follows:
- Simple Post – $19/release: The press release is on the company’s site only.
- Visibility Boost – $49/release: Ideal for any size business looking to increase their online visibility presence.
- PR Network Plus – $89/release: Distributes press releases to Associated Press and additional online media partners.
- Integrates Media Pro – $139/release: Distributes press releases to online and traditional media reaching newspapers and journalists.
- Mass Media Visibility – $419/release: Distributes press releases to PR Newswire’s 2500+ websites for maximum online visibility.
Ultimately, finding exemplary press release distribution services means you’ll profit from the practical features you need for an affordable price. Furthermore, these tools are essential for boosting brand awareness, improving visibility, and solidifying new connections to your target audience through print media, news channels, curated blogs, and social media.
Therefore, choosing one of these large varieties of distribution channels can be a vital step for your business advancement.
What are press release distribution services?
Press release distribution services are valuable tools that permit organizations to distribute press releases to a large, targeted audience of journalists, social networks, bloggers, influencers, and also traditional or digital media outlets for brand awareness and visibility.
What is press release syndication?
Syndicated content may be sold to various media from a single source. As such, press release syndication isn’t exclusive to one station or newspaper family.
What is the best way to distribute a press release?
The press release distribution process typically depends on how you want to position your brand on a broader scope. Moreover, multiple press releases can be dispersed via permanent publications, specific influencers, and direct emails to journalists.
How do I send a press release to a media outlet?
Find journalists who might be intrigued by your press release. Then, connect and get their contact details and craft a comprehensive pr pitch. Also, remember, you have to make your subject line engaging. Finally, distribute your press release pitch and follow up on your release. Conversely, you can choose any of the above selections of best press release distribution services.