Why Enfamil Gentlease Is the Best Formula for Your Baby’s Sensitive Tummy
Whenever you see a baby, you can’t help but smile. Babies are a joy to have. However, no matter how little they are, babies get fussy and feel pain, especially in their tummy area.
Pain is real, and tummy pain worries a lot of parents. What causes tummy pain? Why do babies experience gas pain? Why do babies have sensitive tummies?
Parents want to provide babies with the best remedy to stop stomach pain. Fortunately for parents, there is Enfamil Gentlease Neuropro to the rescue. This infant formula can reduce fussiness and crying in 24 hours and is a gentle start for sensitive tummies.
Read on to learn more about your baby’s tummy pain, how to cope with it, and why the formula brand is recommended.
When a baby gets fussy or gets gassy, it could be attributed to several factors. Let’s look at the possible causes:
- A baby’s digestive system is still in the developing stage, making the baby sensitive to certain foods.
- Overfeeding or underfeeding a baby can also cause discomfort and gas.
- Specific food allergies or intolerances. For example, cow’s or soy milk can cause discomfort.
- Swallowing air when feeding and gasping between cries cause a gassy stomach. Switching to a new formula or using a formula that does not agree with the baby’s digestive system can cause fussiness and gas.
- Teething can affect a baby’s appetite, leading to discomfort.
- Certain infections can lead to stomach upset and discomfort—indigestion, gastroenteritis, etc.
Like adults, babies experience stomach pain. Babies are more sensitive in the stomach area. When you observe that your baby is uncomfortable and starts crying, gas, and spitting, the baby is probably experiencing stomach problems.
You may also like: Top 3 Best Baby Gripe Water on Amazon
- Diarrhea: Frequent loose bowel movements.
- Constipation: Difficulty or infrequent bowel movements.
- Colic: Baby tends to cry without cause, often in the late afternoon or evening.
- Gas pain: This is due to swallowing a lot of air. A gassy stomach seems ‘bloated,’ and the baby keeps burping and flatulating.
- Reflux: Spitting up or vomiting after feeding.
- Abdominal pain: Crying, pulling legs up to the chest, or arching back.
- Lack of appetite: Difficulty feeding or poor weight gain.
With countless Enfamil Gentlease reviews, experts recommend Enfamil Neuropro Gentlease infant formula for babies through 12 months.
The milk brand is designed to be gentle on a baby’s tummy, reducing discomforts such as gas and fussiness. Unlike regular milk formula, the pediatrician-recommended brand has a unique formula with the following:
Easy-to-digest proteins: Its partially hydrolyzed proteins are broken down, making it easier for a baby’s tummy to digest.
Reduced lactose content: Helpful for other babies who have difficulty digesting lactose.
Added prebiotics: These probiotics help promote good bacteria in the gut and are good for digestion.
Essential nutrients: Inspired by breast milk, Gentlease is enriched with docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and arachidonic acid (ARA). Both are essential nutrients in eye and brain development.
We know you want the best for your baby. However, talk with your trusted pediatrician before switching to another baby formula.
Neuropro Gentlease infant formula is recommended by pediatricians. It contains easy-to-digest proteins, reduced lactose, and easy-to-digest carbohydrates. But what does this mean? The proteins are broken down so your baby’s digestive system can process them quickly.
Many clinical studies prove the effectiveness of the milk formulation in reducing fussiness and crying within 24 hours. Moreover, the milk formula has sufficient essential nutrients for the baby’s growth and development.
- Reduced fussiness and gas
- Improved digestion and bowel movements
- Better sleep and overall comfort
- Happy and healthy baby
Talk to your pediatrician about your baby’s new diet change. Your pediatrician will check if this formula brand is a great option to give to your baby. When you get the green light, you can introduce and feed your baby the new milk formula.
Here are a few tips to help your baby get used to the new brand:
- Be gentle and patient with your baby while feeding. Try giving your baby one feeding.
- Check your baby’s reaction to the formula.
- Observe if there are any signs of allergic reaction or discomfort like gassiness or diarrhea. Contact your pediatrician about it.
- If there aren’t any, continue feeding the formula. Gradually increasing your baby’s milk consumption daily. Your baby is now adjusting to the new milk change wonderfully.
Your baby’s health is essential to you. Observe and closely monitor your baby’s development. Have an open discussion with your pediatrician about your baby and if there are things that can further improve your baby’s health.
Preparing a formula for your baby might seem straightforward. But for first-time parents, this can be tricky. Here are some tips to help you prepare and serve formula to your baby:
- Always wash your hands thoroughly with soap and warm water before preparing the formula.
- Ensure that the milk formula is not expired before use.
- Make sure that the feeding bottle is clean and sterilized.
- Warm the water in a bottle warmer. The water should be warm enough and not hot.
- Put the desired amount of water and equivalent powder. For example, for a 2 fl oz bottle, you need 2 fl oz of water and 1 level scoop (8.7 g) of powder formula.
- Properly cap the bottle and shake it.
- Feed your baby within one hour or store it immediately in the refrigerator.
- Avoid freezing the formula. If not consumed within one hour, discard it altogether.
- Do not give prepared formula to baby if unrefrigerated for more than 2 hours.
- Avoid using the microwave to heat the formula.
You don’t want your baby to suffer from stomach pains. Manage your baby’s sensitive tummy with a gentle infant formula like Enfamil Gentlease baby formula.
The pediatrician-recommended brand is clinically proven and formulated to help ease fussiness, gas, and crying in 24 hours. Moreover, the milk brand’s easy-to-digest formulation meets the nutritional needs of babies through 12 months.
Talk with your pediatrician if you think Enfamil Neuropro Gentlease infant formula is best for your little one. After all, what you feed your baby directly affects your baby’s health and well-being. May your baby be healthier, fuss-free, and happier with Enfamil Neuropro Gentlease infant formula!