Walmart’s Black Friday: Must-have products, great prices, easier shopping
BENTONVILLE, Arkansas – ‘Tis the season for holiday parties, and Walmart is preparing to deliver an unbelievable Black Friday celebration. The retailer will offer the items and brands customers want – from Samsung Smart TVs and the most in-demand gaming consoles to the hottest toys and Pioneer Woman cookware – at the best prices of the season, and with more availability.
- Black Friday deals kickoff on Walmart.com at 12:01 a.m. ET on Thanksgiving morning (Nov. 23). The majority of Walmart stores’ Black Friday deals, in addition to other great offers, will be available on Walmart.com
- In-store event begins at 6 p.m. local time on Thanksgiving day
- Walmart stores will be open all day* on Thanksgiving
“There’s only one place to shop this Black Friday – Walmart,” said Steve Bratspies, chief merchandising officer, Walmart U.S. “Whether a customer shops with us in our stores or online, we know exactly what they will be shopping for, and we will have it. I am proud of our assortment of top items and know we worked to offer them at the absolute best prices and in deeper quantities than the competition. Our associates and stores are more excited than ever and ready to help customers make their Black Friday a success.”
Black Friday Deals Start Nov. 23
To make it easy for customers to leave Walmart with all of the Black Friday deals they’re after, the retailer will have something for everyone – from $1.96 movies to a $998 Samsung 65-inch Class Curved 4K Smart TV. This year, Walmart is stocked with hundreds of deals and more availability of each of those event items than ever before. With nearly 10 million toys, more than 25 million DVDs and Blu-ray videos and enough kids’ pajamas that, if stretched from end to end, would reach from Seattle to Miami, shoppers can be confident they’ll get that great Black Friday deal they want at Walmart.
Customers can see all of Walmart’s Black Friday deals starting today by viewing the retailer’s event circular on Walmart.com or the Walmart app. Highlights include:
- The Season’s Hottest Toys and Games including an exclusive Hatchimals Golden Lynx Egg for $49.88 (special buy),
- Smart Televisions like an LG 49-inch Class 4K Smart TV for $328 (special buy),
- Streaming and Speaker Devices ranging from a VIZIO 32-inch 5.1 Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer for $139 (special buy) to a Google Chromecast for $20 ($15 savings) with a $5 Vudu credit
- Hot Video Game Consoles including the Nintendo Switch Console with Neon Blue and Neon Red Joy-Con Controllers for $299,
- Smart Home Gadgets like the Google Home Mini for $29 ($20 savings) with a $25 shopping offer***,)
- Laptops and Tablets such as the HP Stream Laptop for $179 ($40 savings), Samsung Chromebook 3 for $119 ($70 savings) and iPad 5th Gen 32GB for $249 ($80 savings)
- Top titles for film fanatics and gamers, totaling more than 700 DVDs and Blu-ray movies starting at $1.96 and more than 100 video games starting at $9
- Wireless deals including Bluetooth speakers like the JBL Flip 3 for $55 (special buy),
- Drones and Virtual Reality like the Yuneec Breeze Drone for $199 ($100 savings), an exclusive Promark Shadow Drone with GPS for $99 ($80 savings
- Smartphones such as the iPhone 6 32 GB on Straight Talk Wireless**** for $129 ($70 savings),
- Sleepwear for the Family
- Home Stylings
- Beyond the Basics
- Stanley 2-Drawer Tool Chest with 100-Piece Black Chrome Mechanics Tool Set for $49 (special buy)
- Select online-only deals include a Straight Talk Samsung GS6 for $149.99 ($150 savings),
- An Easy and Jammin’ Experience
When the clock strikes 6 p.m. local time, associates and customers will kickoff the biggest shopping event of the season.
This year, Walmart is helping customers save time when they shop by introducing color-coded departments in stores. Key departments, like electronics, toys, home, apparel and hardlines will be color coded in the Black Friday event circular and on Walmart’s popular store maps, available on the Walmart app starting Nov. 14 and in stores on event night, making it visually easier for customers to navigate to the deals. Customers can look for balloons, signs and associates in the vest color they need for guidance and direction during the event.
In addition, Walmart’s Holiday Helpers will be on-hand to greet customers, distribute store maps and help shoppers find top products. Holiday Helpers will be easy to spot wearing reindeer hats and headbands.
For more information, visit http://news.walmart.com/