Apple iPhone 13 is here – What’s it have in store?
Apple recently announced the iPhone 13 lineup along with its other upcoming products. After months of leaks and rumors, we now have the details regarding its latest smartphone. Will it live up to the hype, or is this a lukewarm entry for a new iPhone?
We will go straight into the iPhone 13 details we got from the Keynote. This will include all the features and accessories mentioned in the online event. Then, we will talk a bit about the other products that the recent Apple Keynote talked about.
Apple fans have been waiting for the upcoming iPhones, and now we know more about them. However, you might not have been able to watch it for various reasons. Fortunately, this guide is here to share the latest scoop about Apple’s latest devices.
iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini
For each device, we will start with what caught our eye at the presentation. Without further ado, let’s start with iPhone 13 and its mini version! Then, we will list the features.
Apple Analyst Ming-Chi Kuo leaked months ago that the upcoming iPhone will have an Ultra-Wide lens. And he was right! The latest model has two cameras: 12 MP Wide and 12 Ultra-Wide.
Apple leaker Max Weinbach also got a camera upgrade right. He said the latest iPhone would have a cinematic portrait video mode. The iPhone 13 will come with a Cinematic Mode.
The new phone allows Rack Focus. Have you noticed that movies can blur a subject and then focus on what’s behind it? You’ll be able to do that with the latest iPhone!
Along with the Rack Focus feature, you’ll be able to create some amazing videos! This is why it has the most advanced dual-cameras! Even better, it has image stabilization.
The latest iPhone is also powered by the A15 Bionic Chip. It has a 6-core CPU, two are high-performance, and four are high-efficiency. As a result, it’s faster than the iPhone 12 models.
For example, the iPhone 13 mini is 50% faster than the iPhone 12 mini. Check the following details to learn more about the latest iPhone.
iPhone 13 features
- Display – It uses an OLED display to show deeper blacks. What’s more, it’s 28% brighter than the previous models. The screen uses a ceramic shield design that is IP68 water-resistant.
- Storage – 128 GB, 256 GB, and 512 GB.
- Connectivity – Allows 5G with 200 carriers in 60 countries. What’s more, Smart Data mode switches your 5G to LTE if it’s not available.
- Privacy – Your voice commands will not leave the device. Also, it prevents online trackers.
- Accessories – It allows MagSafe chargers. There will also be MagSafe leather wallets for the iPhone 13.
- Battery life – The iPhone 13’s battery lasts 2.5 times longer than the iPhone 13.
- Price – The prices start at $799 for the iPhone 13 and $699 for the iPhone 13 mini. However, you get $100 off if you turn in a qualifying iPhone.
- Colors – pink, blue, midnight starlight, and product red
- Release date – There are no details regarding the iPhone 13 launch date. However, you could pre-order on Friday then purchase on September 24.
iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max
Similar to iPhone 12, the iPhone 13 is better than the models that came before it. The 13 Pro Max is 2.5 faster than the iPhone 12 Pro Max.
The features are mostly similar to the iPhone 13, except for the camera and processor. Its camera bump has three lenses instead of two: Telephoto, Wide, and Ultra Wide.
Besides the camera features we mentioned, it has Photographic Styles. Choose one for your picture, and the iPhone 13 will adjust the image to suit your chosen style.
Meanwhile, its A15 Bionic chip has a 5-core GPU. This allows the new ProMotion display. It can set your screen up to a 120hz refresh rate, depending on how you use the iPhone 13.
The iPhone 13 Pro starts at $999, and the Pro Max at $1,099. Similar to the non-Pro versions, you pay $100 less if you turn in a qualifying iPhone. This has the same launch process, though.
Read More: Is It A Good Idea To Buy An iPhone XS Now?
What were the other Apple products?
Of course, Tim Cook didn’t just show us the iPhone 13. The following products also showed up on this year’s Apple Keynote:
- iPad – This uses the iPadOS 15 that allows for widgets, Quicknote, and multitasking. It also has the Center Stage feature that detects people in video calls. You may buy it at $329 or $200 if you’re a student. You may order it now and then get it next week.
- iPad mini – Its machine learning can turn voice conversations into text in real-time. What’s more, it has a 12 MP back camera and a 12 MP Ultra Wide front camera. The price starts at $499. Just like the iPad, you can pre-order now then get it next week.
- Apple Watch Series 7 – It is 35% faster than Series 6. Charging to full capacity only needs around 45 minutes. The price starts at $399. You’ll have to wait until fall 2021.
That was our quick rundown of the latest Apple products. But now they’re better than ever! Expect them to have the other features you know and love, such as Face ID.
Hopefully, the recent supply chain problem around the world will go away soon. Apple CEO Tim Cook said it might cause issues with the release of their products.
If you’re not ready to buy, you could just wait for the iPhone 14. Or you may buy a refurbished iPhone. It lets you grab the older models at super affordable prices.
Learn more about the iPhone 13
What’s new with the iPhone 13?
The iPhone 13 takes better pictures and record higher-quality videos. Now. It has two cameras that enable its Cinematic Mode. The presenters raved about how this could change the movie industry in a big way. What’s more, it has a longer battery life and faster processes.
What were the other announcements from the Apple Keynote?
Aside from the iPhone 13, we also got to see the latest iPad that uses the Center Stage feature. Then, we saw its mini version that can turn voice conversations into text in real-time. What’s more, we saw the Apple Watch Series 7 with its new features and design. For example, it will allow you to use the Apple Fitness+ program.
Should I get an iPhone 13?
You might not want to buy the iPhone 13 right now, specifically because of the pandemic. After all, you may want to use the money for something else. If you’re determined to get a new iPhone, you could get a refurbished one instead. That allows you to satisfy your needs as an Apple fan while spending less.