Best Minecraft servers you must try
If the regular Minecraft game modes are getting stale, the best Minecraft servers offer something fresh! These let you play Minecraft in new and interesting ways. Also, they let you explore your favorite movie and TV shows as if you’re there!
We’ll start by jumping into our recommendations for the best Minecraft servers. Then, we’ll talk about how to join multiplayer servers. In case you want more options, we’ll show you the other types of Minecraft servers.
People create amazing things in Minecraft, from detailed buildings to entirely new games. However, the best Minecraft servers offer the most unique and exciting experiences! Minecraft servers let players share their works.
IP: us.mineplex.com or eu.mineplex.com
Server: Minecraft survival server
The best Minecraft server is the largest. It’s called Mineplex, and it’s made up of numerous zones, arenas, and game types. One of those great minigames is Minekart.
If you’ve played Mario Kart, this will seem like its blocky version. You can race around in various tracks and collect power-ups, just like the Nintendo racer!
What’s more, Mineplex feels like an MMO with its attention to detail. No wonder it has so many people in it! There are thousands of players on the server at any time.
Server: Minecraft battle royale server
Do you miss the bangy and shooty thrill of Call of Duty? How about the free-for-all fun of Fortnite or PUBG? Well, one of the best Minecraft servers has you covered!
Enter Brawl, a server with multiple battle royale game modes. If you’re thinking of a certain BR title, Brawl probably has it! For example, Capture the Flag is Brawl’s version of CoD.
If you prefer building with your friends, pick MinecraftBuild. For a zombie survival game, you may choose MC-WarZ. Or pick The Mining Dead, a server inspired by the Walking Dead series.
Related Article: How to Monetize Your Youtube Videos
#3. Minecraft Middle Earth & Westeroscraft
For Minecraft Middle Earth:
IP – build.mcmiddleearth.com
Server – Minecraft RPG server
IP – mc.westeroscraft.com
Server – Minecraft RPG server
Have you ever watched Lord of the Rings? Have you ever wished you were at its exact location? Well, Minecraft Middle Earth might just be your best Minecraft server!
It’s not complete yet, though. That’s a good thing, though. You may join the MME team in crafting Tolkien’s world brick by brick. Read their FAQ page for more information.
Perhaps you’re not fond of this fantasy setting. Maybe you prefer the darker tone of George R.R. Martin’s work. In that case, head on over to Westeroscraft!
It lets you visit memorable places from Game of Thrones. These include The Red Keep at King’s Landing, which is especially impressive!
Similar to the LotR server, this one isn’t finished. You could also join the team in building the map. Check the Westeroscraft website for more information.
We lumped them together since they’re both based on fantasy stories. It takes time and effort to make such detailed environments! What’s more, they’re challenging yet satisfying.
How do I join a Minecraft server?
- Open Minecraft on your computer.
- On the main menu, click Multiplayer.
- Then, click Add Server.
- Type the server IP address.
- Select from the server list.
- Click Join Server.
- Tap the Minecraft app.
- Tap the Play button. Log in if you haven’t done it yet.
- Select the Servers tab.
- Type in the server name, server address, and the six-digit port. The most common port number is 19132.
- After you’re done, Tap Save.
- Tap the one you want with the Servers tab. If you can’t find it, tap More Servers to check the other options.
The best Minecraft servers run 24/7. You may host servers by yourself too. It will only keep running as long as your device does. If you switch it off, it’s gone.
If you can’t enter a Minecraft Multiplayer map, you need the latest version of the game. Make sure you have the newest version of Minecraft before playing.
What’s more, you may need extra Minecraft mods and texture packs. Otherwise, you can’t play on certain servers. For example, if the server has the Pixelmon mod, you need it too.
Related Article: How to Get Tiktok Famous in 3 Steps
Minecraft server game types
Perhaps you’ve tried the best Minecraft servers on our list. Maybe you want to try other ones. Here are the kinds of servers available:
- Creative – This lets you and your buddies do all the mining and crafting you want, usually on a flat map.
- Survival – It’s what you expect from a regular survival session. You have your friends with you, though. Gather resources and fend off creepers and other critters to stay alive.
- Roleplay – If you’ve played an RPG before, you know what you’re getting. You and your buds take on different roles to gather resources.
- PvP (Player vs. Player) – You and your friends fight each other on the map. The rules depend on your Minecraft server.
- Hardcore PvP – It’s PvP, but there are no rules.
- Economy – You guys set up shops to buy and sell stuff. Also, you may buy land to build more stuff.
- Factions – It’s like PvP, but the players are divided into teams.
- Challenge – It has a specific challenge you must beat to win. For example, a server may involve a difficult obstacle course.
How to Make a Fence in Minecraft
You may find other options for the best Minecraft servers. Some of those we didn’t mention include Among Us Performium, Bed Wars, and Grand Theft Minecart.
Check any Minecraft server on the internet first before entering them. Some may not be suitable for children. Others might turn out to be scam servers.
You could also just host a classic survival or creative session with your friends. You may create amazing worlds and unique games by yourselves too!
Learn more about the best Minecraft servers
Is 1GB RAM enough for a Minecraft server?
If you’re just playing on a regular server, then 1GB of RAM is fine. If you want to try the best Minecraft servers, you’ll need at least 2GB.
What is the number 1 Minecraft server?
Mineplex is the #1 server on Minecraft. It has thousands of players at any time. Also, it provides numerous game modes. It’s often on other online lists for the best Minecraft servers.
Are free Minecraft servers safe?
It depends on the server you chose. Some could be scamming players. Others may not be suitable for kids—Research a Minecraft server before joining.