Best gifts for coffee lovers
Giving the best gifts for coffee lovers doesn’t need any special occasion. If you have friends and family who pretty much can’t function without their daily caffeine fill, gifting them with a little something coffee-related will surely make their day. Whether they prefer to go to coffee shops or brew their own concoctions, these gift ideas are still a must-have for all coffee lovers out there.
There are so many gifts for coffee lovers and aficionados out there. The trend of making something related to this delicious, energizing drink doesn’t seem to stop. There are many budget-friendly gifts that you can choose from, or if you’re feeling a bit generous, there are also high-quality products that cost a little more but won’t break the bank either.
If you’re also a coffee enthusiast, get one as a gift for a family or friend and get one for you — treat yourself! You can wait for a special day to purchase it or just check out your cart right away. Either way, you or the person you’re giving it to rightly deserve it. If you want more gift ideas, read on to see some of the most top-rated gifts for coffee lovers on Amazon.
Everyday Coffee Essentials
Almost everybody loves coffee. Whether you prefer it black, sweet, creamy, frothy, or however else you like it, you’ll perhaps agree that coffee is an everyday essential. Some people basically need it in order to function. There’s little wonder that coffee is considered one of the main sources of caffeine, a natural stimulant.
Most of us drink coffee first thing in the morning to immediately perk up and boost the body’s energy. There are also other benefits to drinking it, including its antioxidant properties that help you detoxify. It can also keep you alert and focused on days where you may feel sluggish and sleepy. Not to mention, it is delicious and can certainly warm your tummy any time of the day.
What to Consider When Buying Gifts for Coffee Lovers
Finding the best gift for coffee lovers can be a tricky task. You want to give them something they’ll appreciate, which means paying attention to their coffee habits and preferences. You also don’t want to accidentally give them something they already own, especially if it’s something big like coffee makers or machines of some sort.
Consider first the usefulness of the gift, not only the aesthetic, though that is important as well. Function and style go hand in hand after all. The present should be useful to coffee lovers that will make their coffee-making routine a tad bit easier and more enjoyable as well. Also, watch out for sales and bundle discounts. If the price isn’t an issue, splurge a little if you want.
Best Gifts for Coffee Lovers on Amazon
According to baristas and coffee connoisseurs, the secret to making great coffee lies in both the ingredients used and the tools used in making it. But really, what constitutes a great cup of coffee depends entirely on your taste and liking. In any case, if you’re looking for the best gift for coffee lovers on Amazon, here are some of the top-rated products and editors’ picks.
- Price: $7.46
- Why It’s Great – The brand’s name says it all — Kicking Horse Coffee packs a punch. There are a couple of variants but the dark roast is their bestseller. This particular blend has a sweet flavor and a bit of a smoky aftertaste. It is responsibly grown in the coffee fields of Indonesia and South America, both socially and environmentally sustainable by farmers and their business partners. Its tasting notes are chocolate malt, molasses, licorice, and an earthy, lingering finish. You can brew this over a regular coffee espresso maker, a French Press, or a drip machine. This brand prides itself on producing coffee that is good and fair to coffee drinkers, farmers, and the planet.
- Pros & Cons – The pros of this coffee are that it is particularly strong, so caffeine lovers will surely appreciate this. It is also sustainably grown so you know that buying this isn’t harming farmers or the environment. One con is that these are whole bean coffee. Be sure the person you’re giving it to has a burr grinder to turn the beans into coffee grounds.
- Price: $49.95
- Why It’s Great – There are many brewing methods for making coffee. You can pour over hot water over instant coffee grounds, use an espresso machine for a more concentrated blend, use a French Press to carry with you anywhere, use coffee grinders to make grounds for brewing, or get this good old cold brew, coffee maker. Don’t be fooled by the name, cold or hot coffee can be made by adding tempered water to the coffee concentrate. This machine has an ultra-fine, stainless steel mesh filter that is reusable and easy to clean. It is also quite easy to use and has all of the needed measuring tools to make serving sizes more accurate. It comes at a 32oz capacity and includes ten paper filters.
- Pros & Cons – The pro of using this cold brew maker is it is compact so you can move it around the house. It also doesn’t need electricity to function. You simply need to steep the coffee ground for up to 24 hours in order to make a concentrate. It comes with a borosilicate glass carafe that has measurement markings and a stopper to keep coffee fresh. The con is that hot or cold water needs to be added separately in order to make a proper iced or hot coffee.
- Price: $39.99
- Why It’s Great – If the coffee lover you’re gifting this to is a latte enthusiast, a milk frother will almost most certainly be a delight. They can make cappuccinos, macchiatos, flat whites, or any other drink apart from coffee that they want to put milk on. This frother can heat up to 240mL or 8.1oz of milk and 115mL or 3.9oz of froth. The design is also ergonomic and durable. It uses high-quality, stainless steel and a non-stick, double-walled coating interior to maintain temperature and minimize spillage. This milk frother also works quite fast, able to heat up and produce the milk foam in less than two minutes. It automatically switches off when the milk is ready.
- Pros & Cons – The pro of this milk frother is that it is easy to use. Simply add the milk, whole milk is recommended for best results, and let the machine do its magic. One con is that you will need to keep it stationed near a power outlet as it needs electricity to function. You may need to froth multiple times if you are making a number of cups for guests as it only makes 240mL of milk.
- Price: $29.99
- Why It’s Great – If the coffee lover you plan on giving a gift to already has a coffee subscription to that one particular brand they favor, you may opt to give them a gift card for that. However, if they seem like they’re up for variety, give them this huge pack of assorted coffee pods. It is a grand mix of crowd favorite brands like The Pioneer Woman, SkinnyGirl, Crazy Cups, Cold Stone, Wolfgang Puck, Cake Boss and so much more. A mix of traditional and flavored coffee, they can enjoy sampling different styles everyday. There is light, medium, and dark roast and comes in many flavors such as French vanilla, chocolates, caramel, Irish creme, and more.
- Pros & Cons – The pro of buying this 40-pack assorted coffee pods sampler is that they are individually packed. You can choose to repack them and put them in little trinket bags to hand out to more than just one person. There are also no duplicated flavors so that each pod has its unique blend. One con is that the person you’re giving it to should have an espresso or pod machine.
- Price: $23.99
- Why It’s Great – The perfect gift for coffee lovers is here — or at least anyone who loves their drink to always stay warm to hot temperatures. This coffee mug warmer has three temperature settings. Simply use the “Tempering Button” to keep the liquid temperature to 104℉/40℃ or 131℉/55℃ or 149℉/65℃. It automatically shuts off after working for four hours. Mugs that are thin-walled, flat, or slightly concave-bottomed are recommended for best results. This device is also suitable for tableware, stainless steel cups, travel mugs, milk boxes, glass cups, and many more items that you want to keep warm. It is heat-resistant and spill-proof which makes it safe and durable.
- Pros & Cons – The pro of using this coffee mug warmer is that it is also suited for many other drinks and tableware. Anyone who loves to keep their food or drink warm will appreciate this, especially on cold winter nights. The con is that it comes with a plug, so it will need a steady source of electricity to work. It is pretty compact though so you can carry it almost anywhere.
- Price: $30.88 (Hardcover)
- Why It’s Great – Who says that the best gift for coffee lovers is only ingredients they can brew or a tool used to brew? If you want to give a perfect unique present, an atlas containing the history, methods, farming, harvesting, making, and everything in between that has to do with coffee is a great gift. This bestselling reference book has been updated and expanded since its first publication. The World Atlas of Coffee takes coffee lovers on a global tour of coffee-growing countries and the know-how of how the crop is grown and turned into the deliciousness you sip your cup every day. It also includes full-color photographs and concise, informative text.
- Pros & Cons – The pro of giving this book as a gift is that it is different from giving them the latest trendy coffee-making machinery out there. It has been greatly praised by many enthusiastic coffee lovers around the world as well. The con is that if the person you’re giving it to is not a voracious reader, they may not appreciate this as much. It is much more appropriate for special collectors.
By this point, you’ve probably realized that there are over a dozen choices out there for the best gifts for coffee lovers. Some of the products here are popular because of their Amazon reviews and high ratings, but there are also other similar products on the e-commerce website that are just as good. Any gift idea will be appreciated as long as you give it with sincerity.