Best Baby Care Products on Amazon
Every new parent wants to do as much as possible right when it comes to their precious newborn. From burping your baby to dressing him to cutting those tiny nails, it can all seem pretty challenging sometimes. Luckily, with a little practice, you’ll be a pro in no time (and can move on to other stuff, like treating diaper rash!).
Multi-Purpose Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment is uniquely formulated to help heal a baby’s delicate skin.
This magic ointment can be used for many of your baby’s skin needs, from chapped cheeks to minor scrapes and scratches, to diaper rash and drool rash, to dry skin, and many more, so your baby stays happy, healthy, and protected.
This one essential solution is loved by moms, recommended by pediatricians.
- Pediatrician recommended and Hypoallergenic
- Paraben, Dye, and Fragrance-Free
- Clinically proven to restore smooth, healthy skin
- For baby’s dry, chapped skin and teething and drool rash
- Uniquely formulated skin protectant that allows oxygen to flow and help heal the skin
Great product, no more baby crying over irritation.
Mustela’s No-Rinse Cleansing Water is the ideal solution for quick and easy cleanups.
Because there’s no rinsing involved, Mustela’s micellar water cleanser is perfect for in-between bath time, travel, and on-the-go.
Simply apply our Cleansing Water to your baby’s skin using a soft cloth, cotton ball, cotton pad, or diaper wipe.
Pat dry if necessary and your baby’s skin will be clean, healthy, and protected. No rinsing or rubbing required.
- Hypoallergenic: specially formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions
- Tested under pediatric and dermatological control
My daughter and I have not experienced any dryness and I have used it on her balding scalp and so far we have not experienced a cradle cap, she is 5 weeks. And yes it smells lovely, too.
Mustela No-Rinse Cleansing Water Cons
At first open upon delivery today it looks like an inch of liquid is missing.
Gently cleanse your baby’s skin and hair with Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo, which features a gentle formula that gently cleanses without drying.
For babies with sensitive skin, this tear-free formula gently cleanses without drying.
Pediatrician-recommended, the formula contains natural oat extract, which is known to soothe and gently nourish delicate skin. The rich lathering formula rinses clean, leaving a light, fresh fragrance.
This combination of baby wash and shampoo is soap-free, hypoallergenic, and safe for daily use.
- 33-fluid ounce bottle of gentle cleansing Aveeno baby wash and shampoo with natural oat extract
- The rich lathering wash & shampoo formula rinses clean & leaves behind a light, fresh fragrance.
- The formula is tear-free, soap-free, hypoallergenic, paraben-free, and phthalate-free. It rinses clean without drying
This saved my first child’s skin, but she was already 6 months old when we started using it.
Aveeno Baby Gentle Wash & Shampoo Cons
Soap was all over the bag when delivered. Bad inner packaging.
With no added fragrance and double, the olive oil, our Baby Unscented Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is good for sensitive skin and babies too (though not tear-free!).
Dr. Bronner’s soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective. With 18-in-1 uses, these soaps are perfect for your face, body, and hair, but can also be used for rinsing food, cleaning dishes, mopping, and doing laundry.
With no synthetic preservatives, detergents, or foaming agents, they are even safe enough for your pets! Our Pure-Castile soaps are never tested on animals and completely cruelty-free.
Made with organic and certified fair trade ingredients, packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle. All-One!
- MADE WITH ORGANIC OILS and CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS: Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Liquid Soaps are made with over 90% organic ingredients. Over 70% of ingredients are certified fair trade, meaning ethical working conditions and fair prices.
- GOOD FOR YOUR BODY and THE PLANET: Dr. Bronner’s liquid soaps are fully biodegradable and use all-natural, vegan ingredients that pose no threat to the environment. Our products and ingredients are never tested on animals and are cruelty-free.
- NO SYNTHETIC PRESERVATIVES, DETERGENTS, OR FOAMING AGENTS: Our liquid soaps are made with plant-based ingredients you can pronounce—no synthetic preservatives, thickeners, or foaming agents—which is good for the environment and great for your skin!
This unscented liquid soap is perfect for mixing my own essential oil hand soap. It works well without chapping your hands and is super concentrated so we dilute it with filtered water.