Bose SoundSport Free: The Best Workout Earbuds
On the Market for the Best Workout Earbuds? Check out this article recommendation, I guarantee you will not be disappointed. Bose SoundSport Free Review
The Best Workout Earbuds
Meet Bose Buds, the truly wireless in-ear headphones from Bose, made for the toughest workouts. They are engineered to deliver clear, powerful sound truly wireless Sport headphones for total freedom of movement
- Bose SoundSport Free Earbuds are sweat and weather-resistant making them the ideal Workout Earbuds
- Up to 5 hours of playtime with each charge and an additional 10 hours in the charging case
- Bose SoundSport Free feature to track lost earbuds with the Bose connect App’s “find My buds”
- Firmware update to improve Audio video synchronization
- SoundSport Free headphones with the integrated dual microphone
What I Like About the Bose Buds
I’ve had these for a month and I have NO complaints. Sure sometimes they fade in and out if I get too far from my phone, but that’s expected, in my opinion, the Bose buds are the Best Workout Earbuds
I have worn them during Metcons, Olympic lifting, powerlifting, HIIT and running and have had NO problem with them falling out.
What I did Not Like About the Bose Buds
Right of the box, the Bose bud kept losing connection from the right ea frequently while listening to music but after a firmware update it solved that problem.
The Bose Soundsport Free Verdict
Overall, I am very, very pleased with the SoundSport Free buds, and strongly recommend them on all levels:
- Sound Quality
- Solid Build
- Ease of Use.
I’m very happy with my Bose buds.