Christmas dinner ideas – recipes and food gift sets
Celebrate this Christmas season with family and friends. Make it festive with Christmas dinner ideas or food gift sets for Christmas to fill your table this holiday. After the previous year of celebrating Christmas virtually, it’s only now that we can celebrate normally.
But still with necessary precautions of course. And what better way to do that is to celebrate with family and friends.
Christmas is coming up and you’re scrambling to find the perfect gifts. Why not give your loved ones a delicious Christmas Dinner? We have all of your favorite recipes, food gift sets, and more! So read further for some great ideas for this holiday season.
Traditional Christmas Dinner Ideas
Appetizers and Snacks
Just because you don’t want your guest to get hungry while waiting for the main course, these are mandatory! This is also an essential to your Christmas dinner ideas. For sumptuous side dishes, we got it here for you.
- Garlic Prawns – an easy and tasty way to cook your prawns is to marinate them in garlic. Saute prawns in garlic, lemon, and butter until golden.
- Festive holiday crostini – as part of the best Christmas dinner ideas, these crostinis will spruce up your tables.
- 3-Minute Baked Brie – just pop in a camembert or brie in your microwave oven for 1 min. and 15 secs on a high. Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds, chopped pecans, and maple syrup.
Christmas Main Course
Christmas is a time for family, friends, and of course, FOOD. But what exactly do you serve as the main course on Christmas day? Here are some recipes that will complete your Christmas dinner ideas. Enjoy!
- Classic Pork Roast – this Christmas dinner idea is a great crowd-pleaser. With the aromatic spices combined and other essential ingredients, this would be the star on your Christmas table.
- Glazed Ham – the maple glaze will add a different flavor to your normal baked ham. Brush maple syrup or honey all over the ham.
- Squeeze in some orange juice on top, rub, and place it in the oven. Spoon and rub some reserved glaze every 20 minutes while baking. Best paired with cranberry sauce!
- Baked Salmon – this Christmas dinner idea will look so festive on your Christmas table. Plus, it’s easy to prepare!
- Slow-Cooked Turkey Breast – this tasty recipe is easy to make. Slather turkey breast with a magical rub. Before placing it on your slow cooker (crockpot) filled with onion and garlic.
- Cook for 5-6 hrs then broil or bake for crispy skin. Use the juices on the cooker to whip up your usual gravy recipe.
Festive Christmas Desserts
What merrier way to end your Christmas dinner? With desserts of course!
- Zero Bake Mango Cheesecake – A great addition to your Christmas dinner ideas that will surely end the dinner with satisfied guests. This creamy cheesecake is no-bake! The summery flavor of mango adds up some tanginess to the sweet treat. The recipe is here.
- Sticky Toffee Pudding – a finisher that will complete your Christmas dinner idea. This cake is made with sweet dates and topped with toffee sauce.
- Red Christmas Trifle – this Christmas dinner idea will look stunning once placed in a glass bowl. It’s a recipe for a dessert that will add more Christmas feels to your table.
What’s a good food gift set as a Christmas gift?
If you’re still looking for the perfect food gift sets for Christmas, look no further! Food gift sets make the perfect present for any food lover. From gourmet cheese spreads to fruit baskets and decadent dessert baskets, there’s a set for everyone on your list. So skip the lame gifts like socks and sweaters this year and go for something they’ll really love – a food gift set!
Food Gift Sets for Christmas
Food gift sets for Christmas are an excellent gift choice, especially when they come in festive basket sets like these. So if you’re stuck for ideas this year, look no further! These food gift sets for Christmas are sure to put a smile on everyone’s face. Enjoy!
- Christmas Gourmet Chocolate and Cookies gift basket
The holiday season is approaching, which means it’s time to start thinking about what gifts to get for your friends and family. Barnett’s has an amazing gift basket with delicious chocolate and cookies that will make anyone happy this winter!
Add a personal touch by customizing the message on the box. Some of the cookies are chocolate-covered. These food gift baskets for Christmas are perfect for any occasion or event. Whether you’re celebrating Christmas, Hanukkah, New Year’s Eve or just want to show someone how much they mean to you- this is the perfect way to do so!
This food gift set for Christmas is a surefire way to make someone’s holiday complete. It’s perfect when you’re craving something salty but can’t find anything in sight. With 6 variations of gourmet nuts, this will never happen again. Plus, don’t forget about the adorable card and sticker included with every order of this nut gift set.
- Italian Food Gift Basket
It’s the holiday season and you know what that means: time to get your loved ones some great gifts! But, where do you start? How about a Christmas food gift set of delicious Italian food from iGourmet.
They have it all: olive oil, gourmet cheeses, Provolone, Balsamic vinegar, – everything an aspiring chef needs to impress their family at Christmas dinner. Forget last minute shopping – this is one gift they won’t forget!
Gourmet food is a great food gift set for Christmas to those who have everything. This Christmas gourmet gift basket has the best of the best in one convenient package! Whether you’re looking to impress your boss, family member, or college roommate, this basket full of premium goods will be sure to please.
If you’re looking for Christmas dinner ideas, we hope you’ve found some great recipes and food gift sets that will make your holidays memorable. Who says you can’t have a delicious meal on Christmas day? You can choose the perfect recipe or set of gifts for everyone from our list above.