Kusinero Alliance SF’s ‘Chefsgiving’ benefit feast for North Bay fire relief
The chefs will team up to bring a taste of their Thanksgiving, complete with Filipino flavor.
The chefs are (subject to change without notice):
- Chel Gilla of Tselogs
- Kristen Brillantes and JP Reyes of The Sarap Shop
- Lee Opelinia of Province
- Jeffrey Defensor of The Wooden Table
- Francis Ang of Pinoy Heritage
- Jason Angeles of Frozen Kuhsterd
- Aileen Suzara of Sariwa
- Dominic Ainza of Facebook Corporate
- Dennis Villafranca of The Jeepney Guy
- Enrico Esguerra of Bao Down
- Jerick Ngo of Harana
- Yana Gilbuena of Salo Series
Funds raised will go to the wildfire relief and rebuilding efforts in the North Bay. This special multi-course Filipino Thanksgiving Dinner is not one to miss.
The feast is hosted by: JBKollaborations, Infanta Lambanog, Copa Fina and Bao Down SF
Donations will be taken at the event.
(Due to the nature of this event, dietary restrictions may not be accommodated.)
The bar will be open for cocktails and drinks specials. A special ticket for dinner PLUS WINE has been added. There will be a special Copa Fina pairing curated by a guest sommelier.
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.