Best toddler bed to buy on Amazon
When looking for products, be it home décor products or self-care, people tend to look for reviews and feedbacks. Similarly, shifting a child from a crib to an oversized child’s bed may be the first courageous step a parent takes for their child.
Toddlers always have a hard time, with their naughty ninja phase. They are always up to something naughty. Therefore, a safe bed with a secure sleep space is a top priority for most.
While selecting the best bed, many vital factors need to be considered. These factors may include price, size, comfort, color, design, and age.
Amazon has a wide range of collections in this category. They have cute, funky, and decent designs with character sketches or a safety bed rail. We have compiled a list of all those beds that have received praises and 5-star reviews from customers.
As per reviews from amazon, let us delve into the best picks for the best toddler beds to buy.
When Should Kids Be Shifted from Cribs to Toddler Beds?
No specific age or size has been predetermined to shift toddlers to a bed, but according to experienced parents, most toddlers need to be provided with a separate bed between 18 months and 4.
Certain activities should be observed while making this decision. A parent, while calculating the right time, should ask themselves:
- Is my toddler uncomfortable in the crib and does not fit?
- Does my toddler get cranky because they’ve not slept well?
- Is my toddler potty trained? If yes, then let them accessible so they can access the toilet quickly.
- Does my toddler always try to crawl out?
- Is my toddler an early riser? If yes, then let them entertain themselves while you enjoy a bit more sleep.
The above questions need to be asked while making the right decision for your little ones.
What Factors Are Considered While Making This List?
While making a list of the best picks, we had specific criteria based on which these beds were analyzed. To sum it up, we considered the quality, budget, comfort, durability, and features.
Different brands have different prices. As we go up the price level, the quality of the bed will also increase. If a mattress has more features such as railings, attached table, etc., it may be more expensive than the regular ones, which do not have any unique offerings.
If you are investing in a bed, you might as well want it to be a long-term investment by making the bed last as long as it can. Hence, a durable good quality bed has been kept in mind.
What are the Best Toddler Beds at Amazon?
- Price: $128.84
- Description: A 3 in 1 bed made for the convenience of both kids and parents. This bed is available in 8 colors with unique features that are worth the price! You can style your room with this simple yet elegant bed that can also help you save up on space. Once your child is done using the bed, you can convert it into a chair and table set for your little one.
- Features: Made incredibly close to the floor for the kids to quickly step out of bed without hurting themselves. Includes four wooden railings on the sides for safety and center legs for a more stable structure. Convertible can be transitioned into two small chairs and a table through a provided conversion kit. Has been voted as the best convertible of 2020.
- Design: The bed has an elegant design, with smooth lines and perfectly carved curls.
- Quality: Built with robust pinewood from New Zealand.
- Security: Meets all standards of CPSC and ASTM. It is JPMA certified. The structure of the bed is stable, and the design is ergonomic. It does not contain any harmful substances such as latex, phthalates, BPA, and lead.
- Cons: Assembling the bed can be challenging as the two halves of the bed need to be connected. Another scam is that the mattress is not the standard size and needs to be ordered separately according to the measurements.
- Price: $52.49
- Description: An animated themed bed for toddlers with a sturdy outlook. This bed is budget-friendly and provides a unique experience for toddlers who love Disney. It is rated as the number 1 best seller in the toddler’s bed category on Amazon.
- Features: Two guardrails are attached at the sides of the bed, and a separate Disney car bedding is provided.
- Design: The height of the bed is low to the ground, which makes it easy to assemble and for the kids to step out of bed without falling. Colorful character artwork is done on the bedding as well.
- Quality: A sturdy steel frame is used, and high-quality plastic is used in the manufacturing process.
- Security: Free from harmful chemicals. It meets flammability, phthalate, lead, and CPSIA test standards, confirming that this bed does not contain any toxic fire retardants.
- Cons: It does not support a mattress without a coil or wooden bed frame.
- Price: $109.99
- Description: Nominated for one of the best toddler beds, Costzon is a classic design. A flawless and comfortable bed to transition from a crib to. It comes in 12 different color option, which gives you a variety of choices to choose from.
- Features: The bed is not high, which is perfect for toddlers. Two safety rails are attached to the sides. It also consists of thick center legs for sturdiness and stability.
- Design: A simple yet classy design entirely made from solid wood. It consists of a slightly raised headboard and footboard with smooth curves.
- Quality: It’s a high-quality wooden bed.
- Security: Certified by JPMA and meets all CPSC and ASTM standards. The design is ergonomic and stable.
- Cons: Unnecessary information in the instruction’s manual makes it challenging to understand and assemble.
- Price: $73.49
- Description: A fun character bed for female toddlers, providing a unique princess-like experience to them. The canopy bed will add a hint of fairytales to your princess’s bedroom. It is affordable, sturdy, and can fit a full-sized bed with a standard mattress convenient for both the kids and the parents.
- Features: The bed is closer to the ground for easy access for the kids. There are two guard rails at the sides.
- Design: Colorful character sticker work is provided for the bedding. An elegant and pretty canopy is provided, giving the bed a glamourous look.
- Quality: High-quality plastic is of use in construction. The bed is sturdy and stable, with solid base metal support.
- Security: Certified for safety by meeting all standards set by ASTM and CPSC. 100% non-toxic manufacturing.
- Cons: Stickers have to be on and may even crease during application. The plastic rods supporting the canopy are easily bendable.
- Price: $79.99
- Description: We have discussed many classic beds above, so why not talk about comfortable inflatable beds for toddlers. This is good news for all the parents out there who will now not have to go through the hassle of assembling and creating space for new beds.
- Features: Comfortable and airtight with a signature sheet-tuck feature. This bed is waterproof, and the crib sheet is incredibly soft and fits all standard crib sizes.
- Design: It is a simple inflatable bed. The air can be of adjustment to fit each child’s comfort. Guard rails are provided at each of the sides. The bed is of design to be low to the ground.
- Quality: Voted as the best travel bed for toddlers. It is lightweight and durable.
- Cons: It cannot be on sharp surfaces as it will deflate and become useless.
Keeping all factors in mind, these are the top 5 products that we had from Amazon which parents can purchase for their toddlers. Specific details have been provided, along with customer feedback. The feedback is positive, but we have also researched the cons that customers link to the particular purchase.
The preferences of parents may vary. Some prefer short, simple beds, while some prefer a twin bed or colorful ones. Hence, research is fundamental when it comes to making the right decision.
The analysis of both pros and cons, along with a comparison of products, will help you make the best decision for your toddlers. Soon, they will be ready for a big kid bed!
As an Amazon Associate INQUIRER.net will earn from qualifying purchases.