Starscope Monocular Review – Can this Device Replace your DSLR?
Starscope Monocular has made many photo enthusiasts think twice about investing in a new DSLR. Before you shell out thousands of dollars on equipment, it’s important to look at other options. What if there was a solution offering all the benefits of a DSLR at a fraction of the cost?
If you’re a photography or videography enthusiast, you pride yourself on taking pictures of those magical moments you find in nature. Maybe you enjoy sports photography or stargazing? The Starscope Monocular offers you an affordable, compact alternative to a DSLR.
In this Starscope Monocular review, we’ll unpack the specs, functions, and features of this revolutionary device.
What is Starscope Monocular?
Starscope Monocular is a lightweight, compact monocular. It’s a handheld device you can use by itself for spotting or connecting it to your mobile device to enhance your camera resolution, turning your phone into a make-shift DSLR, as many Starscope Monocular reviews confirm.
The Starscope monocular comes with a high-quality design featuring advanced lens and prism technology found in telescopes that cost upwards of $3,000. You get BAK4 prisms with fully multi-coated lenses and 12 x 50mm zoom and lens objective.
Some of the impressive specs with the Starscope Monocular include the following.
- Supports cell phone photos and video
- Hands-free use with tripod socket included
- CNC/CAD precision design
- Streamlined look with anti-skid frosted sure-grips
- Magnification: 12x with HD glass
- Lens: Green, fully multi-coated (FMC)
- Objective Diameter: 50mm
- Fogproof and Waterproof
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 3mm
- Eye Relief: 20mm
- Prism Type: BAK4 prisms used in high-quality binoculars
- Field of View (FOV): 293m/1000m
- Dimensions: 155mm x 70mm x 44mm
- Weight: 320 grams
With the Starscope monocular, you’re giving your cell phone camera an upgrade while saving thousands of dollars on a DSLR purchase.
How Does Starscope Monocular Work?
The Starscope Monocular features two methods of use.
It acts as a compact telescope that fits in your pocket. You get a compact and lightweight design that’s easy to carry around. Binoculars and telescopes are suitable devices for viewing sports events, wildlife, and the stars. However, they are large, bulky devices, and taking them on your hunting trip or hike isn’t an option.
It offers you the ideal replacement device for binoculars, reducing the weight you have to carry on camping and hiking trips while providing all the advantages of telescopes and binoculars. Most Starscope Monocular reviews praise the product for its lightweight.
Mounted to Your Cellphone Camera
A DSLR is a bulky and heavy device. Plus, if you’re an enthusiast photographer, you need to drag around heavy lenses for the best shots. If you’re hiking for miles, carrying this equipment is a hassle.
It can mount to your phone’s camera in seconds using a specialized bracket. The Starscope Monocular interfaces with your camera, providing you more power for the lens.
You get the advantages of a DSLR on your phone for less than 5% of the cost – That’s an outstanding value. Snap high-resolution pictures, directly on your phone, with vivid details and amazing color. Just take a look at any of the Starscope Monocular Reviews.
Does the Starscope Monocular Really Work?
According to the reviews, this is the real deal. “Carrying bulky camera gear around on my trips was wearing me down. The thought of losing the camera or having it stolen from my hotel room was always on my mind. After buying the Starscope Monocular, I never have to worry about my gear again. I slip it in my bag and forget about it.”
Jack Grimm – New York, USA
“A friend told me about the Starscope Monocular, and I bought one for my camping trip instead of spending money on a Canon DSLR. The results are fantastic! It surprises me how clear the shots are.”
Amir Elleri – Toronto, Canada
Is Starscope Monocular Easy to Use?
The Starscope Monocular comes with user-friendly operation. The textured “SureGrip” body provides drop-resistance and plenty of traction when using the Starscope as a handheld device. The zoom offers easy adjustment, even when wearing gloves.
The Starscope offers a 293/1,000m field-of-view, providing easy tracking of moving targets in the field. Zoom in for more detail, using the 12X magnification.
The Starscope sets up on your cell phone camera in seconds using the accompanying bracket. Mount the monocular over your camera, and you increase magnification up to 50X while still getting high-resolution shots. All the reviews say it’s a very easy task. Anyone can use it without any hassle or previous training!
Do I Need an iPhone to use Starscope Monocular?
No, the Starscope works as a solo device, offering a lightweight, compact monocular that replaces the need for bulky binoculars that take up space in your daypack and weigh you down.
However, linking it to your phone increases the functionality of the device. Download the Starscope Monocular for iPhone from the Apple App Store and install it on your phone – in seconds, you’re ready to start taking high-quality shots using your cellphone.
The Starscope Monocular for Android is available from the Google Play Store. It’s compatible with Samsung phones and other Android devices. Many reviews come from both iPhone or Android users.
Who is Starscope Monocular Good for?
The Starscope is an excellent choice for various outdoor viewing activities, as many reviews confirm.
- Outdoor Enthusiasts – If you enjoy camping, hiking, and getting out into nature, the Starscope is a great choice for those wildlife and landscape shots.
- Hunters – The Starscope is the perfect choice for hunters that need a spotting tool. You get an excellent field of view and range with the Starscope, offering you easy tracking of moving targets.
- Sports Viewing – Take photos and follow the action from the bleachers. Take professional shots, and monitor the game action with Starscope.
- Stargazing – It interfaces with an app on your phone, allowing you to set it up for stargazing. You get all the advantages of top telescopes without the hefty price tag.
- Tourists and Travelers – The lightweight and compact design of the Starscope make it a sensible choice for travelers. Use it solo to view landscapes, or link it to your phone for photos on your trip. The device slides into your pack, and you’ll barely know it’s there.
Why Should You Get a Starscope Monocular?
- Toss the Bulky Equipment – Why carry around bulky binoculars, telescopes, and your DSLR when you have a compact, lightweight alternative?
- Expand Your Phones Capabilities – With the high-quality components used in the design, you turn your phone into a professional photography device. The integrated Starscope app gives you total control over your photography process in all environmental conditions.
- Outstanding Value – The promotional offer on the official website gives you a 50% discount on your Starscope Monocular. You get an exceptional price on a fantastic piece of equipment.
Where Can I Buy a Starscope Monocular?
It is only available for purchase on the official website. While the viewing performance and high-quality components of this device are all top-drawer, you can pick it up at an affordable price.
Currently, the website is running a 50% discount promotion. Turn your cellphone camera into a DSLR for the low price of $47.99 or £39.99. The site also has deals on 2, 3, 4, and 5 Starscope monocular packages if you want to take more than one. The affordable Starscope Monocular price makes it a Great Gift for a birthday present, so spoil your friends and family.
What are the Pros and Cons of Starscope Monocular?
- Lightweight and compact
- All the advantages of a DSLR
- Suitable for solo use or connect it to your phone camera
- A fraction of the cost of a DSLR or telescope
- High-quality design and components
- You’ll never go back to your DSLR or binoculars again
Starscope Monocular Review – Final Verdict
After reading through our Starscope Monocular telescope review, you’re probably ready to place your order. We don’t blame you. This device is a revolution in viewing technology, with all the features of top DSLR cameras and telescopes, including multi-coated HD lenses and BAK4 prisms.
With the promotion 50% discount, you can turn your cellphone camera into a hi-tech DSLR for Less Than $50 / £40. The Starscope offers outstanding value, and there’s a Money-Back Guarantee if you’re not entirely satisfied with your purchase – Pick one up right now; what have you got to lose?
Starscope Monocular is available only at the official website here.