² Chemical Mixture at BWW Kills 1 Employee and Injured 8 Customers
outbrain
 
 
 
 
 
 

Chemical Mixture at BWW Kills 1 Employee

/ 11:00 AM November 09, 2019

Massachusetts authorities have identified the Buffalo Wild Wings employee who died after breathing in fumes from a powerful cleaning agent at the restaurant.

WCVB-TV reports that Burlington fire officials say 32-year-old Ryan Baldera, the general manager, was overcome by the fumes and died after being rushed to a local hospital on Thursday night.
At least 10 people were hospitalized.

ADVERTISEMENT

Authorities say he was married and had an infant son, The Boston Globe reports.

Officials responded to reports of a chemical reaction in the kitchen area.
Authorities evacuated the Burlington restaurant and urged anyone inside at the time to get medical treatment if needed.

A Buffalo Wild Wings statement says the company is “shocked and saddened” and working with the franchisee and authorities.
The suburban Boston sports bar is closed while the investigation continues.

ADVERTISEMENT

Don't miss out on the latest news and information.
View comments
TAGS: buffalo wild wings, BWW, chemical
For feedback, complaints, or inquiries, contact us.



We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more, please click this link.