Purple Shampoo: The Secret to Lighter Color Hair
Are you shopping for purple shampoo on Amazon? You might want to consider purchasing from just the bestsellers on the market. Manic Panic’s purple shampoo is the ultimate secret to lighter color hair with a splash of purple.
- MANIC PANIC ULTRA VIOLET HAIR DYE COLOR: A super cool, blue-toned violet dye that can even give unbleached hair violet tones.
- SEMI-PERMANENT HAIR DYE: This semi-permanent hair dye formula gradually fades in 4-6 weeks because it does not penetrate the cortex of your hair, but simply rests on top of the hair shaft.
- MIXABLE COLORS & TONES: Customize dark, light, long or short hair with this ready-to-use, no-mix Manic Panic hair dye.
Create a softer pastel color of your chosen shade by adding Manic Panic Pastel-izer.
Tired of the brassy tones of your brown hair?
Purple shampoo is a must-have for anyone with blonde hair for your routine hair coloring.
Dyeing your hair purple is a great solution to different hair types.
It offers you semi-permanent hair color, a deep purple look or just a natural color look.
Manic Panic’s Sulfate-free natural color look
Manic Panic made its sulfate-free purple shampoo for a wide range of hair colors.
Their purple shampoo is the way to go for anyone who desires dark or light purple hair.
In fact, it is also a great alternative to dark purple hair dye penetrating the dark roots of your hair pigmentation.
- 2 Pieces – 4 Ounce (118ml)
- Semi-Permanent Hair Color Cream
Whether it is silver hair, dark brown hair or whatever color of the color wheel your hair takes, wash your hair with this shampoo to bring out the purple pigments to match your skin tone.
Manic Panic’s purple shampoo has received an average rating of 4.6 stars by over two thousand buyers on Amazon.
It was so good, that at least 75% of the reviewers gave it a 5-star rating while only a small fraction of less than 3% scored it a 1 star.
Pros (customer reviews)
- Smells good
- Dries quickly
- An excellent choice for whatever shade of hair color
- Varying shades of purple pigments
Cons (customer reviews)
- Delivered in tiny bottles
- Did not live up to the description
- Sparse cases of hair damage
This purple shampoo is an excellent choice for anyone with the desire to lighten their hair color with a purple shade on the color wheel.
As an Amazon Associate INQUIRER.net will earn from qualifying purchases.