Jaybird RUN XT Review
For some runners music is a must either for motivation or distraction, the Jaybird RUN XT is definitely the Best Earbuds for Runners and here is why.
Best Earbuds for Runners
The Jaybird Run Xt earbuds were well designed with no performance issues making them the best earphones for 2019 priced at $145.98
- 12 hours of playtime with charging case: Internal rechargeable battery offers 4 hours of playtime per charge with an additional 8 hours of charge in the case.
- Sweat- and waterproof (IPX7) : double hydrophobic Nano-coating for sweat- and waterproof performance.
- Sport fit – interchangeable silicone tips & fins provide a comfortable, secure fit in any ear size.
- Fast-charge battery – five minutes of charging provides 1 hour of playtime. Compatible products-Any Bluetooth device with HFP, HSP, and A2DP
- Premium sound with custom EQ – a unique, personalized music experience.
What I love about the Jaybird Run Xt:
I bought these because I finally wanted to make the jump into fully wireless headphones for when I go running and other workouts.
The fit is very secure on my ears using the wingtip earpieces.
I don’t feel like I have to use my hand to readjust them at all when doing cardio/running.
The setup was easy with my iPhone and the Jaybird app is straightforward.
There are a lot of preset equalizer settings to choose from.
What I did not like about the product:
It a couple of wearings to get used to but I really like them now for running. They fit snugly, stay in place and sound great.
Jaybird Run Xt Verdict
For a couple of bucks, more than the Beats by Dre the Run Xt are definitely the best choice. that have a supporting app that works pretty well and they stay in place while running. If I ever misplace them I will purchase the Jaybird Run Xt again.