The Best Steering Wheel for Xbox One in 2019
Welcome to the seventh-generation era, the era of an all-new surreal Xbox One experience. This time around the Xbox One platform offers compatibility with a set of racing wheels. To reach cloud 9, you’ll need one of these steering wheels. My job is to make sure you get the right one. Below are the best steering wheels for Xbox One in 2019.
- $93 at the time of publishing
If you have a low budget, but you still want premium racing quality and experience, the HORI Racing Wheel One is the best product for you. This is the official racing wheel for Xbox One.
- The inner design is covered in an all-plastic exterior, which was a major disappointment to some customers. However, considering the affordable price, the plastic packaging is a justified feature of the wheel.
- In addition to the plastic cover, the absence of vibration support is another shortcoming.
- This racing wheel for Xbox works seamlessly on the Xbox One platform with a variety of different games.
- Get the HORI Racing Wheel One now to immerse yourself in the best virtual driving experience. Drift down the digital raceways and challenge your friends in thrilling style.
The Logitech G920 is another great racing-wheel option for Xbox One. However, the steering wheel can also be used on PC, PS3, and PS4.
- The cost for Logitech G920 driving force is $243 with no shifter, and $296 with the shifter. If you want an exclusive steering wheel, Logitech G920 is the wheel for you.
- The Logitech G920 Driving Force has a classy design that gives players a top-of-the-line gaming experience. The button layout is well designed, and the wheel supports that “cockpit” sensation when you are driving your virtual vehicles.
- You can use it with a personal computer, Xbox One, and some other gaming consoles also support the device.
- Get Logitech G920 now, especially if you want to use the wheel across other gaming platforms, including your personal computer.
This is undoubtedly an appealing steering wheel, and was crafted specifically for the Xbox One. What’s more, this gaming wheel is arguably one of the cheapest options you will encounter on the market.
- The Thrustmaster VG Ferrari goes for just $97, considered a very affordable price for a wheel of such quality.
- Despite the cheap price, the Thrustmaster VG Ferrari is properly designed, and functions great, beating expectations. The steering wheel gives you a “Ferrari feel” to make your home gaming system feel like a live raceway.
- The only shortcoming found in the Thrustmaster VG Ferrari is the lack of additional options, which are present in other steering wheels. However, the standard quality of the product is well worth the expense.
- As stated earlier, the Thrustmaster VG Ferraris was specifically created for Xbox One. That being said, both Xbox One and Xbox One 360 are compatible with the Thrustmaster VG Ferraris.
The Thrustmaster TX racing wheel has two distinct editions, the Ferrari 458 Italia Edition, and the leather edition. The racing wheel is a “must-buy” for all fans of car racing.
- The Italia edition goes for $300, while the leather edition goes for $299. If premium is what you want, an extra $170 is the price you will have to pay for that attractive leather body.
- As expected, the Thrustmaster TX racing wheel Ferrari was built with Ferrari branding on the mid body. From experience, I would recommend the leather edition for those who want a more sophisticated experience, although the Italia edition too has a superb feel. The leather addition sells for an additionally higher price.
- Thrustmaster TX racing wheel Ferrari is strong, responsive, and smooth.
- The Thrustmaster TX is compatible with Xbox One and personal computers.
Having shown you the attributes of these popular racing wheels for Xbox, it is up to you to determine which wheel meets your desires. Consider your tastes, the wheel attributes, and the different pricings when making a decision. Have fun and drive safe!