Love coffee but don’t want to break the bank? McDonald’s McCafé is here to help
The start of a New Year typically signals a time of change. Personal change, change in habits and hopefully some extra change in your pockets.
In an effort to help customers save some extra change in the New Year, McDonald’s McCafé is offering a $1 any size coffee and $2 small specialty-hot beverage (lattes, mochas, hot chocolate) deal from January through April. So how does this translate into savings for people that need their coffee fix to get through the work week?
Compared to other coffee chains:
- McDonald’s $1 any size drip coffee saves customers anywhere from $84 – $93* over four months
- McDonald’s $2 small specialty-beverage deal saves customers anywhere from $109 – $140* over four months
*savings calculated for someone purchasing coffee five days a week from January through April
In addition to providing customers a better value, McDonald’s has also committed to buying all of its coffee from sustainable sources by 2020 (more on that below).
McDonald’s McCafé will roll-out new offerings all year long. Great prices is just the start – so stay tuned for more.
All Day Breakfast, New Chicken McNuggets, great choices and value from McCafé … McDonald’s can’t wait to show you what’s next.
Get to Know McCafé:
- McCafe is responsibly sourced and environmentally sustainable
- McDonald’s coffee is made with sustainably sourced 100% Arabica beans, expertly roasted and freshly brewed every 30 minutes
- 100% of McDonald’s espresso in the U.S. and Canada is Rainforest Alliance Certified™
- Beginning 25 years ago, Conservation International has worked with McDonald’s to develop innovative solutions in support of McDonald’s commitment to the environment and to communities.
- By 2020, 100% of our coffee around the world will come from sustainable sources and 100% of our fiber-based packaging will come from certified or recycled sources.