Perfect Fall Cocktails for Your Next Dinner Party
The season of going on vacations, celebrating and partying is upon us. That time of the year comes with a ton of excitement, events, fun hangouts, dinner parties, festivities, and much more. And what better time of the year is there to enjoy fall cocktails while hanging out with friends and family?
It doesn’t matter if you plan a fall dinner party, a family night out, or a backyard campfire. Fall cocktails will suit the occasion. Fall cocktails are brewed with fall’s best flavors, like apple cider, pumpkin, cranberry, cinnamon, vanilla, and other cozy spices. For those who would like a tint of alcohol, fall cocktails can be made with a wide range of spirits like tequila, rum, bourbon, whiskey, and vodka.
So, if you are looking for creative drink ideas to serve guests at your dinner party this fall, we have the perfect fall cocktail choices.
Best fall cocktails your guests will love
- Pumpkin Pie Margarita
- Sparkling Apple Cider Punch
- Sparkling Pomegranate Screwdriver
- Pumpkin Apple Cider Shandy
- Blackberry Plum Sangria
- Vanilla Pear Fall Cocktail
- Cranberry Ginger Cider Cocktail
- Caramel Apple Sangria
- Autumn Spiced Rum Cider Cocktail
- Caramel Apple Pop Martini
Pumpkin Pie Margarita
One taste of this cocktail will have you hooked. The Pumpkin Pie Margarita is not just tasty but has this beautiful color and unique adornment, making it a perfect drink for Thanksgiving dinner or any holiday party. You can prepare a Pumpkin Pie Margarita in just a few minutes.
- 1 Oz pumpkin puree
- 1 Oz maple syrup
- 2 Oz Código 1530 Reposado
- 5 Oz lemon juice
- Pour all the above ingredients into a shaker alongside the ice and shake well.
- Then strain into a rimmed glass, and add some ice.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and dried orange.
- Relax and enjoy!
Sparkling Apple Cider Punch
This cocktail is a perfect beverage you can serve at any party. Both kids and adults can enjoy this drink, as you make it non-alcoholic.
- 2 750ml bottles of sparkling apple cider
- 3 cups of orange juice
- 2 cups of cranberry juice
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Some apple and orange slices for additional garnishing
- Vodka (optional)
- Get a large punch or pitcher, put in all the ingredients (vodka if you prefer), and stir properly.
- Float in the apple and orange slices on top.
- Serve chilled with some ice cubes.
Sparkling Pomegranate Screwdriver
The pomegranate fruit is simply gorgeous and delicious. You cannot go wrong if you serve this classic cocktail at any of your fall parties.
- 1.5 oz Pomegranate vodka
- 4 to 5 oz of orange juice
- A splash of club soda
- Fresh orange slices and pomegranate seeds (to garnish)
- Get a glass or goblet and fill it with crushed ice.
- Pour the pomegranate vodka and orange juice into the glass and stir quickly.
- Add a splash or two of club soda.
- Garnish with fresh orange slices and pomegranate seeds, and serve.
Pumpkin Apple Cider Shandy
This is the perfect cocktail for this fall season. It has pumpkin beer, apples, and some spice. You can choose to add some bourbon if you want to.
- 3 ounces of apple cider
- 3 ounces of pumpkin beer
- ½ cup of orange juice
- Sliced apples and oranges
- Pour some ice into a bowl or pitcher, then add the apple cider, orange juice, and pumpkin beer.
- Stir carefully and serve immediately.
Blackberry Plum Sangria
With lovely red color and intense fruit flavors, this cocktail is just right for your dinner party this fall. The Blackberry Plum Sangria is one of the best party drinks and is very easy to make.
- 1 cup of blackberry juice
- 1 cup of soda water
- ¼ cup of simple syrup
- 1 750ml bottle of casillero del diablo
- 4 black plums
- 2 pints of fresh blackberries
- ½ cup of vodka
- Divide each plum and takeout the pit, cut each half into 4 wedges, then place the plum and blackberries into a pitcher
- Pour the wine, vodka, juice, simple syrup, and soda water into the pitcher and stir carefully.
- Serve immediately over ice if you wish, or allow to rest for a couple of hours, maybe overnight, and serve then.
Vanilla Pear Fall Cocktail
Not your regular cocktail, but it is one you and your guest would want to try this fall. One reason why cocktails made out of pear are delicious is that during this time of the year, pears are very juicy with lots of flavors.
- 1.5 oz of vodka
- 3 oz of fresh pear juice
- 0.25 oz of vanilla bean syrup
- Club soda
- Pear slices to garnish
- Get a cocktail shaker, add some ice and pour in all the ingredients and shake properly till it feels cold and frosty
- Strain into a highball glass, garnish with pear slices and serve.
Cranberry Ginger Cider Cocktail
The cranberry ginger cocktail combines apple cider, fresh cranberries, and ginger beer, giving you that ideal drink for a holiday party or Thanksgiving. It is very refreshing and takes less than 5 minutes to prepare.
- 5 fresh cranberries
- 1 squeeze of lemon
- 1 pinch of ground cinnamon
- ½ cup of ginger beer
- ½ cup of sparkling apple cider
- Ice cubes
- Mix the cranberries and cinnamon in a glass
- Fill the glass with ice cubes and then add all the other ingredients
- Stir carefully and serve immediately
Caramel Apple Sangria
An excellent drink to be served in a campfire get-together this fall is the Caramel Apple Sangria. Enjoy this delicious cocktail, and you sit beside the fire with friends and family.
- 1½ cups of whine
- 3 cups of apple cider
- 1 cup of butterscotch liquor
- 1 diced apple
- Ice cubes
- Get a pitcher and add 1½ cups of white wine
- Pour in the butterscotch liqueur and apple cider, stir carefully
- Add diced apple, add some ice cubes and serve cold
Autumn Spiced Rum Cider Cocktail
Still can’t figure out which cocktail to use for your next dinner party this fall? Then you should consider trying this Autumn Spiced Rum Cider Cocktail. It is a delicious blend of spiced rum, spiced apple cider, hard cider, cinnamon, and star anise. I can’t see your guests not loving this cocktail
- 1½ ounces of spiced rum
- ½ cup of spiced apple cider
- ½ cup of hard cider
- 2-3 dashes of lemon bitters
- Ginger ale
- Apple slices
- Ice cubes
- Fill a shaker with ice cubes and add the spiced rum, apple cider, hard cider, and lemon bitters.
- Shake until it becomes frosty and pour into a glass with ice.
- Add some ginger ale and slices of apple to garnish.
Caramel Apple Pop Martini
Get the best blend of fall flavors in this simple and delicious cocktail. What better combo is there? You have apple-flavored and butterscotch-flavored schnapps mixed over a layer of freshly made caramel. You are in for fall’s best cocktail experience!
- Caramel (made from 6 tablespoons of packed brown sugar, 1½ teaspoons of butter, and 2 tablespoons of water)
- 2 oz of sour apple-flavored schnapps
- 2 oz of butterscotch-flavored schnapps
- 2 oz of either apple or vanilla-flavored vodka
- 2 green apple slices
- 1 tablespoon of chopped peanuts
- Ice cubes
- Mix the caramel ingredients in a microwavable bowl and microwave on high for about 1 minute.
- Dip each apple slice into caramel, then sprinkle each with ½ a tablespoon of peanuts and allow the remaining caramel to cool.
- Pour the cooled-off caramel into a glass and set aside
- Get a shaker, add some ice cubes, and mix both flavored schnapps and vodka. Shake well and strain into the glass containing the caramel.
- Add some ice cubes and garnish with caramel-dipped apple slices
Perfect Fall Cocktails – Final Thoughts
Inviting friends for dinner is always a good time, but adding cocktails to the mix makes it even better! This fall, impress your guests with delicious, easy-to-make cocktails that will remind them of autumn. From apple cider drinks to spiced wine concoctions, we’ve got you covered. So gather your supplies and get mixing – your guests will be glad you did!