Samsung Galaxy Buds: Are They Worth The Money?
Samsung knocked it out of the park with the Samsung Galaxy Buds, they are hands down the best earphones on the market for 2019.
Best Earphones on the Market
Galaxy buds feature adaptive microphones to produce a rich call experience, they’re lightweight and compact, fit my ears fairly securely, have decent battery life 6 hours at moderate volume levels, and their charging case is relatively small.
On top of that, you can charge them via USB-C or wireless
- Power up to power on – get up to six hours of battery life with an additional seven hours from the case
- Premium sound tuned by AKG, an optimized driver offers substantial bass
- Just what you want to hear – control how much surrounding noise you want with ambient aware
- Resists water – with splash-resistant technology, your Galaxy Buds handle splashes, sweat, and spills
- The Galaxy Buds pairs with both Android and iOS compatible devices via Bluetooth connection
What I Like About the Samsung Galaxy Buds:
‘ll start with the headline…
The out of the box rubber fitting fit my ears great and for the last week, I haven’t had any uncomfortably or issues.
But this morning I decided to see how the other rubber fittings felt in my ears and WOW!
What I Did Not Like About the Samsung Galaxy Buds:
Sounds amazing and set up is so easy the only complaint is I wish they had bigger ear spacers other than that amazing sound!
Samsung Galaxy Earphones Verdict
I chose these to go with my Samsung Galaxy S8 over Apple’s AirPods with the hopes that same-brand connectivity and functionality was worth any compromises in design, quality, and battery life.
They are amazing!