Filipino adventure video game ‘The Girl Who Sees’ to be launched
ARLINGTON, Virginia — “Pinoy Day at Play” will celebrate the launch of “The Girl Who Sees,” a Filipino fantasy adventure video game by InterIntellectus on Saturday, Aug. 24, 4:00 to 8:00 p.m. at Bistro 1521 – 900 N Glebe Rd #100, Arlington, Virginia.
The event is free and open to the public and will consist of
- Presentation & demo of “The Girl Who Sees” with InterIntellectus president Pattie Umali
- Mario Kart tournament on Nintendo Switch to benefit future InterIntellectus game developments & PAFC community grants ($10 player fee)
- A selection of free-to-play tabletop board games, including Philippine Folklore game, Tadhana
- Palaro Filipino Street Games
- Digital games set in the Philippines
- Filipino music, arts, crafts, and more!
Register for the Mario Kart tournament here: www.smash.gg/Bistro1521
This event is supported by the Philippine American Foundation for Charities, Inc & InterIntellecus NFP.