Pro Tip: Social Media Plan & Facebook Marketing Strategy for 2019
Let us be truthful here–Facebook is not close to hitting the brake to slow it down. There are over 1.86 billion month-to-month active users on Facebook, including a 17 percent increase in 2 years. For your enterprise company, brand, or business, Facebook is unavoidable if you truly are attempting to develop a worthwhile play within social media marketing. Your Facebook marketing strategy must be unique. There is a sea of possible customers it’s possible to
reach on the social platform. However, with a bigger pool, it is more difficult to dissect and locate your spot inside its space.
That is why we made this Facebook marketing strategy for 2019, including 7 important steps to not just get you up and running, yet also develop an impressive plan. Let’s get started.
Make Facebook Goals Which Directly Affect Your Main Needs in your Social Media Plan
If you are thinking about using this social platform for marketing or want to improve on a current strategy, you have some needs. Do not make unrealistic goals which chase vanity metrics such as Likes and followers. Instead, you should address your main challenges with this platform or social media in general via correct tracking tools.
Here we list some typical annual goals for businesses, as well as how an efficient Facebook marketing strategy will help you in 2019:
- Increasing sales quality: Work on what it is that you know best and utilize Facebook as a resource to improve that reach.
- Adding more value to your organization: This social channel will better nurture customers, improve awareness, as well as offer more information to your audience.
- Better pulse upon the industry: Is the competition always one step ahead? With the assistance of monitoring tools, it’s possible to report on, listen to, and track all social conversations that revolve around you, your competition or the industry.
- More effective recruiting: Nobody said social recruiting is simple, yet it only is increasing in popularity. Social may be an excellent source for boosting recruiting efforts, as well as reaching top talent quicker.
- Smarter growth: Decreasing churn, restricting spend and boosting acquisition all are aspects of a successful business, yet Facebook may assist you in each of those aspects.
Those goals will not address everyone’s needs, yet it’s possible to see a trend on how better marketing on social will affect the whole organization.
Research Facebook Demographics
Demographics are important to any marketing strategy and upon social media, it isn’t any different.
Gender and age
Do not restrict yourself because you believe younger generations are just on Instagram and Snapchat. Facebook still is the most used platform among 18 to 29-year-olds.
Income and location
The demographics on Facebook spread across all main locations and income fairly evenly. But rural and urban regions both have 81 percent of their demographics upon Facebook, whereas suburban regions comprise 77 percent.
As for income, resources show the greatest quantity of Facebook users (84 percent) earn less than $30,000, whereas 77 percent earn over $75,000.
Choose and Schedule Facebook Content
You know the importance of content; however, which kind will work better for your brand? Let us take a look into the numerous kinds of organic Facebook content, as well as how it’s possible to better use each one:
- Status: With fresh features such as larger text for briefer messages and an option to place the text upon a colored background, it’s possible to get your critical message out within a more eye-catching and vibrant manner.
- Images: Posts that have pictures drive 2.3 times more interaction; therefore, being visual really helps.
- Videos: Video is in great demand and 43 percent of users enjoy seeing even more from marketers. But, just 15 percent of Facebook videos are viewed with sound. Video ought to be accessible, simple to digest and always feature captions.
- Links: Links are ideal for sharing industry news, as well as your own blog content. Find your most interactive content and continually share it to Facebook.
- Facebook Live: With real-time content increasing in popularity, check how your brand may provide sneak peeks into office or industry events, product launches and additional behind the scenes details.
- Facebook Stories: Brands have been testing their efforts on Snapchat for years now. However, with the newest release, it’s possible to try this content style with one of your biggest platforms.
Figure Out Your Facebook Advertising Strategy
You Facebook advertising campaigns always should concentrate on the following:
- Be Cost Effective
- Be Relevant
To begin with, you want to remain within the allocated monthly or weekly spend on Facebook in order to avoid useless clicks and over exposure. Ad spend may shoot up quickly when your targeting is not set appropriately or effective, bringing us to the next point.
The ad must be relevant. Targeting a wide demographic is not a bad thing. Initially, you want to check what works better to build awareness. But relevance is critical toward good Facebook ads.
Engage and Do Not Wait for the Audience to Engage First
Facebook remains one of the most challenging social networks to utilize for organic content. Algorithms make it difficult for businesses that re trying to discover optimal posting times. But, here, we list the best times to post on Facebook:
- Thursday is the highest suggested day to post.
- On Facebook, noon & 2 p.m. on Wed. and 1 – 2 p.m. on Thur. are the most engaged times.
- You are safe to post weekdays from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- The least interactive day of the week is Saturday.
- The least suggested times include late nights and early mornings.
Allow Your Whole Workforce to Utilize Facebook
As aforementioned, social media works as an excellent resource for employee advocacy. In providing staff members shareable content, you have the ability to reach their audiences. That makes your organization’s reach all the better when it’s possible to get content shared through your team’ feeds.
Track and Analyze Facebook Marketing Strategy
Lastly, a successful Facebook marketing strategy must be strenuously analyzed. We already have mentioned a few ways to analyze your best posting times, Facebook advertising metrics and kinds of content to publish.
To be really successful, you have to have insights on what works. That is why social media tools should be a must-have for all marketer attempting to get ahead of the game in 2019.